Remote Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter Si-UK
  • 8 comments
  • 751 views
Messages
381
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Si-UK
Hi, is anyone looking for a driver to do remote racing? My lv40 driver could do with a few more racing experience. I'm trying to get him to the peak of his career. :)
 
I do remote racing but I'm not sure that the driver gains XP, just the Bspec level in general. I could be wrong but I think this is the case.
 
I do remote racing but I'm not sure that the driver gains XP, just the Bspec level in general. I could be wrong but I think this is the case.

you are wrong...

driver lvls too but carreerbar wont
 
Each race counts towards his career, so when he wins in Remote the career will move that tiny bit
 
Each race counts towards his career, so when he wins in Remote the career will move that tiny bit

Yes exactly, 500 races should see the career bar reach max. I'm a long way off of that so any help with this would be much appreciated. Let me know here if you're interested. I'm sure with enough people racing my driver he'll complete 500 races in no time at all :)
 
I have racers with 1700+ races and little progress on career:

5925929815_53cfa39c76.jpg
µ

That is because remote races do not give career progress! Get it from the master.
 
I have racers with 1700+ races and little progress on career:

That is because remote races do not give career progress! Get it from the master.

Thanks for this information, although you've totally shot this thread down in flames lol ...But very informative, thanks 👍
 
Back