NSX>GOD Messages 243 Messages acdcru May 28, 2011 #1 I'm doing remote races with the grinding widget made by yonis, and it only enters 1 of my Bob's in each race despite me having 6 set to online.. how can I make it enter all of them in each race?
I'm doing remote races with the grinding widget made by yonis, and it only enters 1 of my Bob's in each race despite me having 6 set to online.. how can I make it enter all of them in each race?
Ferrari_1996 (Banned) Messages 1,986 Messages Ferrari_1996 May 28, 2011 #2 Only one of your drivers can be in a race. Make another account, add your main account and use the widget on that account.
Only one of your drivers can be in a race. Make another account, add your main account and use the widget on that account.
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 May 28, 2011 #3 is there a way to remote race with your PS3 off?
SoCal Senator Messages 538 Pensacola, FL/USA Messages SoCal_Senator May 28, 2011 #4 TeddyBear-420 is there a way to remote race with your PS3 off? Click to expand... Your friends will race your bobs whether youre machine is on or not.
TeddyBear-420 is there a way to remote race with your PS3 off? Click to expand... Your friends will race your bobs whether youre machine is on or not.