Removed audio names

• Thread starter kayto101
  • 2 comments
Wales
Wales
kayto101
So I wanted to start a Devon Butler career mode for something different and found that the Butler and Akkerman audio names had been removed. Now I'm 99% sure we had them as I remember seeing them when I started my team. Any information on why they got removed and if they'd come back would be great. I'd they don't that's taken some life out of the game for me.

So I wanted to start a Devon Butler career mode for something different and found that the Butler and Akkerman audio names had been removed. Now I'm 99% sure we had them as I remember seeing them when I started my team. Any information on why they got removed and if they'd come back would be great. I'd they don't that's taken some life out of the game for me.
AFAIK Butler has never been there as an option, I should know, my surname is Butler and it irritates me that as there's a character with that name and built into the commentary etc that it isn't an option to use.

Akkerman I am sure was an option when I last created a driver.

AFAIK Butler has never been there as an option, I should know, my surname is Butler and it irritates me that as there's a character with that name and built into the commentary etc that it isn't an option to use.

Akkerman I am sure was an option when I last created a driver.
See I definitely remember Akkerman as well. I'm sure there was Butler as well. That's really odd.

Back