Removed from console stores

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 13 comments

Scaff

United Kingdom
He/Him
ScaffUK
I’ve not seen this posted yet, the original appears to have been removed from the PS and Xbox stores.

Funny... Only the second available to buy. Is it a revenge on elitists for all critics on the third?

Also I can't no more download OG Project Cars, only GOTY.

Luckily I noticed that it wasn't on my PS4 Pro since I swapped the external HD to my standard when I bought a bigger drive for the Pro. I just checked and I downloaded it on to the Pro on the 26th of June. I checked the store after watching the YouTube video @Scaff posted and couldn't find it on the store anymore.

This is how you say kinda annoying...

I have a retail copy of Game of the Year Edition but never installed!

Do you think if I install it the downloadable content will still be installed since I can't find both version of the game on the PS Store here in UK now?

Looks as though this game has done a Driveclub and gone AFK...

Do you think if I install it the downloadable content will still be installed since I can't find both version of the game on the PS Store here in UK now?

Worth a shot, as its a GOTY version they might be on the disc.

Worth a shot, as its a GOTY version they might be on the disc.

Will give it a try tonight when I get home and report back!

OT but guess I'd better invest in that external hard drive if I'm gonna have to start keeping games on the console all the time!

Will give it a try tonight when I get home and report back!

OT but guess I'd better invest in that external hard drive if I'm gonna have to start keeping games on the console all the time!
I got a 2tb one to add to the 1tb on my Pro, well worth the investment, works perfectly, you would honestly not be able to tell with one its using when playing.

I got a 2tb one to add to the 1tb on my Pro, well worth the investment, works perfectly, you would honestly not be able to tell with one its using when playing.

Yeah I've heard good things, few friends already have this but up to now I've not had the space for having an external drive hooked into the PS4 at the same time but can do so now, I believe it can be up to 8TB for the external drive if I read PS4 help correctly as given I will be moving over to PS5 my thinking now is have everything installed on the drive then I don't need to worry about if I want to play stuff on the PS4 later on.

GOTY content is still on their server, since only this version of the game available to reclaim. You shouldn't have any problems.

GOTY content is still on their server, since only this version of the game available to reclaim. You shouldn't have any problems.

Sorry for late response but got the GOTY edition installed from disc and the DLC content all appears to be there.

My question though is there any DLC packs after the GOTY edition released as I seem to be missing Classic Spa?

Sorry for late response but got the GOTY edition installed from disc and the DLC content all appears to be there.

My question though is there any DLC packs after the GOTY edition released as I seem to be missing Classic Spa?

I might be wrong, but I don't think Classic Spa was released for PC1 - I only remember it being part of PC2 (I thought it was planned for PC1, but not released, but was part of PC2 from day 1). Apologies if I am wrong.

I might be wrong, but I don't think Classic Spa was released for PC1 - I only remember it being part of PC2 (I thought it was planned for PC1, but not released, but was part of PC2 from day 1). Apologies if I am wrong.

Ah! That explains it so sounds like I have everything thing with the GOTY edition, thanks for quick reply!

Have bought PC2 but i need to install my external hard drive to run/install it as used up 2 TB, however my 8TB external drive should solve any disc space issues from now on!

Latest Posts

Back