Renault Clio EuroCup Season 1 Sign ups (PS4) (3 Seats Available)Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Willows_10
  • 73 comments
  • 8,037 views

What Assists Do Want?

  • Everyone the same

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Realistic (ABS and Stability Control Off)

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Your Own Assists

    Votes: 3 42.9%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
uk based doesn't show enough information about nationality

Not sure that it matters, but to clarify, I'm British, or English; whichever you prefer to use. :)
 
I'll take the Hummerich Logistics #5 at present please.
 
Would you mind switching me to the Pro9 #4 please? I'm running another series in this car, so will make my life far easier!
Cheers.
 
hi Willows what restrictions will we be using in this league, myself I prefer real aids but will go with what ever, as I am sure the clio cup does not have ABS or stability.
 
hi Willows what restrictions will we be using in this league, myself I prefer real aids but will go with what ever, as I am sure the clio cup does not have ABS or stability.
i will think about it
 
I am in for this!
Name: Randy Geuzinge
PSN: Boet90
Team: Fried+Prinz #94
Nationality: Dutch
 
I am in for this!
Name: Randy Geuzinge
PSN: Boet90
Team: Fried+Prinz #94
Nationality: Dutch
Ok
 
Last edited:
This is up to anyone would you rather race round the fosters layout for oulton park or a different layout for oulton park
This will be poll
 
Points System:
1st 20 Pts
2nd 18 Pts
3rd 16 Pts
4th 14 Pts
5th 12 Pts
6th 11 Pts
7th 10 Pts
8th 9 Pts
9th 8 Pts
10th 7 Pts
11th 6 Pts
12th 5 Pts
13th 4 Pts
14th 3 Pts
15th 2 Pts
16th 1 Pts

This means everyone will get points
 
Sorry, I'm going to have to bail... Work is going to get in the way!
 
Isn't it a good idea to grant 25 points to number 1 and 20 points to number 2 in order tot really reward to drivers on the podium?

Points System:
1st 20 Pts
2nd 18 Pts
3rd 16 Pts
4th 14 Pts
5th 12 Pts
6th 11 Pts
7th 10 Pts
8th 9 Pts
9th 8 Pts
10th 7 Pts
11th 6 Pts
12th 5 Pts
13th 4 Pts
14th 3 Pts
15th 2 Pts
16th 1 Pts

This means everyone will get points
 
Hi there, I'm new here on GTPlanet, I would like to ask if there's still some free space for the Clio Cup. Thanks ;)
 
Hi there, I'm new here on GTPlanet, I would like to ask if there's still some free space for the Clio Cup. Thanks ;)
Whats your name and what car do u want
 
Hi.i'm in for this sign me up if any spot left.
Name:michal bajnar
Psn:bajny
Nationality:czech
Team:don't know yet.Will let you know later
 
Sorry guys I can't make this series. I need to sort out my setup in my office so that I can always turn up on time. Enjoy the racing. I'll be back once I'm sorted.
 
Sorry guys I can't make this series. I need to sort out my setup in my office so that I can always turn up on time. Enjoy the racing. I'll be back once I'm sorted.
do you want me to keep you on the list
 
Please sign me up, Willows! And cheers to Randy for referring me here.

PSN: ErikVanDerP

Team: Plowman #44

Nationality: Dutch

Thanks!
 
PSN: Drew_o
Team: #61 gardiner bio
Nationality: British

If there is still room thanks
 
My real name is Andrew Lewis
 
Last edited:
Hi i will race with wollmer#74 if that's ok
 
Back