Renault Espace F1 1994

I never did get to drive it in gt2. But i wish i could have! God if that's not the best thing I've ever seen!

This is Gran Turismo's Lethal Joke Character. It may be a soccer mom car with supposedly ricer bits on it, but if some douchebag in a stock GT-R challenges it to a race he'd be like "OMFGwhatonearthisthatthingit'sjustavanbutit'ssofastpleasenerrffffff" :lol:

That aside, I didn't know the Espace F1 still had seats in the back for passengers, and bucket seats for that matter! Damn, it's a joke that this van still has extra seats for passengers, but it's not a joke anymore once you're seated inside and the van screams on highways going past 160mph :lol:

With that said, yes I would also love to have this car return in the next Gran Turismo. It's such a well-known classic. đź‘Ť

Love this hilarious crazy thing, I had so much fun with it in GT2. Sadly if it was simulated properly, it wouldn't have terribly good handling. Look at Ragnotti trying to turn tight corners in it:

Granted, he's used to cars that are barely longer than they're wide like the R5 Turbo and the Clio Williams :P but it doesn't seem to be a terribly agile car

I'm not sure but wasn't there 3 espace f1's made? There's two in the video and both have a different style grille to the one in gt2, and I've seen a pic of an espace with the gt2 grille, so 3??
This one:
View attachment 111274
And this one:
View attachment 111276

This kind of minor variation can be handled with aero/body kits, IMO

Latest Posts

Back