Renault Lutecia Sport

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lambob
  • 36 comments
  • 7,326 views
Messages
1,612
Canada
Montreal, Canada
Messages
NobleAtreides
Renault Lutecia Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00 is in the OCD, and it is a damn blast to drive! Very low viewing angle of the track, excellent feedback. Grippy Zippy fun.
my Top 10 favorite car in game. (I still only have 250 cars)
 
Couldn't agree more, possibly only bettered by the kart in its cornering ability, but with abundance of power to match!
 
I bought the Renault Clio version (exactly the same car) the other day but haven't driven it yet. Must give it a go.
 
This 'little' car can corner the last turn into the straight, in Deep Forest Raceway, almost flat out, at 180 km/hr. on sport hards. I don't think I can even do this in a Ferrari.
 
I have a well modded Clio that's one of my favorites. I'll have to check out this race version.
 
I don't see that car in the OCD. I see an 02 and an 03. I have all the versions, there are several. Does anyone have an argument that one is much better than the others? Looking at mygranturismo, I can't find a car that both says "trophy" and "V6 24V."
 
I don't see that car in the OCD. I see an 02 and an 03. I have all the versions, there are several. Does anyone have an argument that one is much better than the others? Looking at mygranturismo, I can't find a car that both says "trophy" and "V6 24V."

I don't see that car in the OCD:)
 
One of my all time favorites...I wish we could get them in the States...
GT5Shots005.jpg
 
car_image.png


i have one of these and love it!
 
It's such a good car, I've never been a fan of the way it looks, but it's still an incredible car to drive.
 
I don't see that car in the OCD:)

I'm not sure what your getting at. The car is not in the online car dealership. And really, its not in the game with that name. I think I know the car he's talking about though, but there are several versions. And does anyone have any opinion or knowledge you can share about the differences between all the versions? I think the premium version can be ugraded highest but am not sure.
 
Sorry, if it's not in the OCD, then I have no idea how I recently got it, I have no memory recollection on where my cars come from, I am too busy using my mind at the wheel :)

I hope PD can implement a simple feature to remind us, date purchased, from where, and for how much. Also would be nice to show how much money we spent on oil changes, engine restoration, and total upgrade costs, as a report, you know like a normal receipt would indicate!

But it's this car: as googled for youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPTuUWXmdHg
 
If it's not in the OCD it will come round in the UCD
 
I love it,awesome car!
 
thanks guys, I hope to give this car a drive today. It's been sitting in my garage, I think I have a yellow and black one. So what track did you all run it on?
 
thanks guys, I hope to give this car a drive today. It's been sitting in my garage, I think I have a yellow and black one. So what track did you all run it on?

A-Extreme, European challenge ==> Deep Forest. & new seasonals of aujourd'hui
 
Why did they drop the RM of this that was in Prologue? It would have been insane.
 
This is easily one of my top 10 favorite cars as well. Just a blast to drive.

When friends play the game for the first time I usually set them up with this car. It handles so well that it covers up a lot of mistakes and is peppy enough to feel like you're really racing.
 
It was in the OCD when the PSN came back up.

And I was going to make this thread.

It's absolutely the best car ever and if you don't believe that, then you're wrong.
 
I believe the OP is talking about this version of the car, which is set up as a race car: (sorry can't find any better pic than this one)

p38.jpg


It comes up every once in a while in the UCD...I've got a black one and a yellow one. And YES, it's much more fun to drive than the standard Clio.
 
Bought the RS version from the New Car Dealers last night. Oiled it, stripped it, slapped some S3s on it and ran the Seasonals. Brilliant car for having done next to nothing to it :)

{Cy}
 
The Trophy car is the one to have: tons of traction, nimble as a cat, nice usable power and extremely forgiving. Add stage 3 motor, crank back to 499 PP and slay 'em! :D


I believe the OP is talking about this version of the car, which is set up as a race car: (sorry can't find any better pic than this one)

p38.jpg


It comes up every once in a while in the UCD...I've got a black one and a yellow one. And YES, it's much more fun to drive than the standard Clio.
 
The Trophy car is the one to have: tons of traction, nimble as a cat, nice usable power and extremely forgiving. Add stage 3 motor, crank back to 499 PP and slay 'em! :D

Yeah, it's a fun little rocket when you put the stage 3 in. I put a bunch of camber on the front wheels and messed with the other suspension settings and it's glued to the road now.
 
Well, I have been racing in the Seasonal with it this morning on comfort softs, rebuild engine and chassis and I had a hard time controlling it with the DFGT, (TCS ESP and ASF off.) With the DS3 it was easier to control, not faster though.
Fun yes, but not easy. When I switched to Sport Softs it was a totally different machine and won the events easily.
I think that in the hands of a capable driver it could be used as a racer as well as a drift car.
 
Renault Lutecia Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00 is in the OCD, and it is a damn blast to drive! Very low viewing angle of the track, excellent feedback. Grippy Zippy fun.
my Top 10 favorite car in game. (I still only have 250 cars)

I agree, I was able to win quite a few races with it even with minimal tuning and comfort softs (though I do look forward to trying it with SH, now that I learned that AIs are using them).
 
Back