Renault Lutecia Sport

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lambob
  • 36 comments
  • 7,326 views
Correct Crossup, to the above photo, except mine is trophy red color. I racked up 5 Million $ on Mt Also seasonal yesterday evening with it. Best lap time 1:05:5xx with only some oil change and racing hards. My challenge is to lap the 1st of 5 laps to catch first place. I love how it climbs the first long right almost flat out, but need to maintain traction as it has a late apex, otherwise it will crash into the gate on the left. G25 wheel user. I'm tempted to install engine +3 on it, but fear to destabilize what is such a great car to drive.
 
Well, I dont see any shame in running soft slicks, so for most cars theres' no such thing as too much power :D I love being able to run anywhere on the track and am especially fond of outside passes and squaring guys off. My goal is to make clean passes in the most unlikely places and with enough authority that I'm never challanged. I'm sure if the AI had brains, they would be quite rattled by my passes :D And you have to admit, its pretty cool to be able to ignore the suggested braking zone, pass it and then brake still making the correct line...its all about traction.


Correct Crossup, to the above photo, except mine is trophy red color. I racked up 5 Million $ on Mt Also seasonal yesterday evening with it. Best lap time 1:05:5xx with only some oil change and racing hards. My challenge is to lap the 1st of 5 laps to catch first place. I love how it climbs the first long right almost flat out, but need to maintain traction as it has a late apex, otherwise it will crash into the gate on the left. G25 wheel user. I'm tempted to install engine +3 on it, but fear to destabilize what is such a great car to drive.
 
Well, I dont see any shame in running soft slicks, so for most cars theres' no such thing as too much power :D I love being able to run anywhere on the track and am especially fond of outside passes and squaring guys off. My goal is to make clean passes in the most unlikely places and with enough authority that I'm never challanged. I'm sure if the AI had brains, they would be quite rattled by my passes :D And you have to admit, its pretty cool to be able to ignore the suggested braking zone, pass it and then brake still making the correct line...its all about traction.

I haven't yet tried it with "soft" slicks, as I seem to enjoy driving most large wheeled cars with racing "Hards". I find that equipping softs to all cars makes them all feel more or less the same in terms of handling. I like to feel the trembling slippage in the wheel that I get from racing hards.

But I agree totally on the passing opportunities this track has to offer. I wish the Special event had unlimited AI spaced out on the track, to pass consistently.
 
Just to clarify the many Clios available in the game:

Road:

Clio RS 2.0 16V '02 (Standard)
Lutecia RS 2.0 16V '02 (Standard)

These are the same car, a sportier version of the standard FF 4-seater Renault Clio

Clio V6 24V '00 (Standard/Premium)
Lutecia V6 24V '01 (Standard)

Again both effectively the same car, despite the different year, this was the mid engined 2-seater V6

Clio V6 Phase 2 '03 (Standard)
Lutecia V6 Phase 2 '03 (Standard)

Again pretty much both the same car, but modernised slightly different body shape of the V6

Race:

Clio V6 24V Trophy '00 (Standard)
Lutecia V6 24V Trophy '00 (Standard)

Yup same car again, and based on the phase 1, but like a few cars in the game, these come with different numbers to match the differing colours, plus the Clios and Lutecias are not always the same number/colour combo

For whatever reason all the V6's come under the make Renaultsport rather than just Renault
 
I picked up the phase 2 clios and the premium phase 1.. i paint matched the 2003 cars... i gotta say those two are fun around La Sarthe (ive been grinding the seasonals with them)
 
Hey, has anyone seen a good tune for a fully worked one, searched but can't find anything.

Would like to add to my online stable.
 
Back