Replacement pedal cable for a logitechg29

• Thread starter Sumac21
  • 14 comments
United States
United States
Sumac21
Anyone know of a vendor that sells a logitech g29 pedal wiring replacement cable.logitech does not offer one must be the only person whose puppy chewed it up

It's worth a try but,soldering and splicing a wire that thin is iffy let alone stripping it without cutting half the strands .not many other options ,there doesn't seem to be a vendor that makes one and logitech doesn't either.

Don't need to solder anything, just score the main cable with a knife or cable stripper to gain access to the 9 individual core's (about finger length to give yourself room).

Then you can rip the sleeving off the individual core's with your finger nails or use your teeth to gain access to the stranded wire.

Do this to both ends of the cable, twiddle each core together individually & tape with electrical/pvc insulation tape so you don't short out the signal.

Once complete & tested wrap the whole lot in more tape for protection.

This guy does make a meal of it but you get the idea.

hey guys i fixed my cable after so long without needing a solder, all i used was my hands and some pvc tape, my cable was ripped clean from the main pedals, all i did was expose the copper wires with my nails from the coloured plastic and i twisted them together and then taped them up and it works

hey guys i fixed my cable after so long without needing a solder, all i used was my hands and some pvc tape, my cable was ripped clean from the main pedals, all i did was expose the copper wires with my nails from the coloured plastic and i twisted them together and then taped them up and it works

So, you just put them together and that's it? My G25 pedals doesn't work but I think the problem it's the cable.

there is something wrong with the cable that goes to my pedals, When i wiggle the cable, on the logitech G hub and in game the brake gets activated, the cord seems loose and i suspect it may be breaking from pressing it against the wall, and just ware and tear, I wonder if its as simple as taking it apart, maybe it needs a little tape inside, or a whole new cord, is it expensive to replace? If I replace the cord will it have a slower response time?

For some reason when ever I wiggle my cord or touch it, it activates the brake, I assume its because i had it pinned against the wall for a long time, either way its became loose and it activates my brake whenever i touch it, I've tried reinstalling the game, drivers, everything! At this point I think the cord needs to be replaced, Is it as simple as taking it apart and maybe putting electrical tape inside to make sure the connection isn't loose? The wheel is about 15 months old, it just passed its year warranty, what should I do?

For some reason when ever I wiggle my cord or touch it, it activates the brake, I assume its because i had it pinned against the wall for a long time, either way its became loose and it activates my brake whenever i touch it, I've tried reinstalling the game, drivers, everything! At this point I think the cord needs to be replaced, Is it as simple as taking it apart and maybe putting electrical tape inside to make sure the connection isn't loose? The wheel is about 15 months old, it just passed its year warranty, what should I do?
There are no replacement cables available from logitech(i asked) i got lucky when i called logitech about the problem with my wiring and they sent me a replacement wheel and pedal,set free of charge even though it was past warranty. Try contacting Logitech directly they (Nancy)were Awesome.Good luck

Back