Replay mode is amazing!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pandemonium135
  • 15 comments
  • 1,674 views
Messages
7
Messages
Pandemonium135
Have you seen the amazing sense of speed you get during replay!!!! It is so amazing. I would love to be able play like that besides the replay. There should be an option. IT´S SO GREAT!!!!
 
I think it sucks balls, the lack of functions just makes me rage...
i mean why cant i turn off the tags from the online saved replays?
and why is there no option yet to change game speed?
and whats the use of saving a replay when u can't export it for later use?
they should learn from call of duty.
their replay system is amazing.
 
I made a thread about the sense of speed. I would like that, but toned down slightly. GT definitely fails in that area, there is almost no sense of speed.

Want to know what game had a great sense of speed? GTA IV in the in the roof/hood cam. It was great.
 
and whats the use of saving a replay when u can't export it for later use?
You save a replay so you can watch it later. You export it so your other friends can watch it on their games.

Though it has to be said that the inability to make actual videos without a PVR or something does suck.
 
Replay mode would be better if it was full screen for 2p battles
 
If only they could go more in depth with the rewind/fast forward feature. Whenever im drifting and not doing a full lap, it takes a very long time to collect some footage since you cant fast forward the replay. Quite sad since most of the games I've played that had a replay feature included that.
 
I hate the "fast forward"

It just takes you to the next sector.

I want a proper fast forward and not have to wait a minute to get the photo I want.
 
You save a replay so you can watch it later. You export it so your other friends can watch it on their games.

Though it has to be said that the inability to make actual videos without a PVR or something does suck.

i get that, but why go through all that troulbe?
why not instantly upload it as a media file or maybe on youtube?
would make things way more attractive and fun.
it just helps a lot of the creative people out there and a lot of people who just wanna show their skills or their fun times.
 
I made a thread about the sense of speed. I would like that, but toned down slightly. GT definitely fails in that area, there is almost no sense of speed.

Want to know what game had a great sense of speed? GTA IV in the in the roof/hood cam. It was great.

Even watching some of Kazunori's 24 hour of nurburgring races it doesn't look like he's going that fast. Real life looks slower than Gt6. They've got it down pretty good
 
They removed the awesome motion blur during gameplay cameras in favor of 60fps replays now. :(
 
and whats the use of saving a replay when u can't export it for later use?
What???? The replays aren't video recordings. When you "save replays", the game saves the car, track and button inputs. When you watch a "replay", the game simply recreates your race.
Rdp616
I made a thread about the sense of speed. I would like that, but toned down slightly. GT definitely fails in that area, there is almost no sense of speed. Want to know what game had a great sense of speed? GTA IV in the in the roof/hood cam. It was great.
GTA IV runs at a much lower resolution, much lower frame rate (sub 30) and in return, the game uses motion blur to give a fake sense of speed which also hides frame rate drops.
 
Last edited:
Totally disagree. That blur is fake and unnecessary and should be gone. Cars aren't going at 10,000 mph
 
Back