Replay mode

• Thread starter pug106maxi
  • 9 comments
pug106maxi
Hi guys i'm new here and i need your help!
Before a week buying a Xbox 360 4G with FM4 Limited Collectors Edition.
Starting the FM4 i saw there's no replay mode after the races and i put a external HDD 500G and still no replay!
Help guys!!!

Hi guys i'm new here and i need your help!
Before a week buying a Xbox 360 4G with FM4 Limited Collectors Edition.
Starting the FM4 i saw there's no replay mode after the races and i put a external HDD 500G and still no replay!
Help guys!!!

You don't have the option "view replay" after you finish a event? Sounds weird must be there...

The only mode I can think of where you won't be able to view/save replays is the test drive mode under the upgrade menu. You can't view replays straight after an online race either however you can save them to watch later.

Certainly does sound strange and I've never heard of anything like it before.

No,i don't have any "view replay"or "save replay" mode at any race when finished!

It could possibly be the fact that you bought a 4GB console. The Xbox 360s maximum external memory is a 16GB USB stick, so that renders plugging in a 500GB Hard Drive useless. Just go to free play and complete a few laps then hit quit.. Read the race menu or options of what you have left then you should see either watch or save replay..

^^^^^^^

Spot on, there's a few things you can't do with a 4gb console and this game, one of them is view replays. Below is the product description for FM4

Forza Motorsport 4 - Xbox 360 Game.
The definitive racing game of 2011, Forza Motorsport 4 brings together genre-defining, controller-based racing, the power and freedom of Kinect, and content from leading brands like Top Gear to create an automotive experience unlike anything before it.

Suitable for the Xbox 360.

•Important notice - This game will play in its entirety on any Xbox 360 console with over 2.8GB of free space, with the exception of the current (Oct 2011) 4Gb console.
•If you are playing this game on the current 4GB console, if you have 2.8gb of free space on your console you can play all cars and all tracks in the game.
•With the 4GB console you will not be able to replay or rewind during races, capture movie or large screen shots from your games or save game ghosts - this is where you drive on a track against a ghost outline of one of your previous races on this track. If you have any concerns, please call Xbox on 0800 587 1102.
•Forza Motorsport 4 will be the most expansive and vividly realistic automotive experience across any console, bringing you closer to the edge than you've ever been before.
•Through the power of Kinect, players will be able to step through the TV screen and jump into the drivers seat while the engaging controller-based experience will let you take on the bone-jarring physics, unparalleled levels of customisation, and rosters of dream cars and tracks.
•Offering game-play that will electrify racing fans and excite car lovers and novices alike, the highest-rated racing franchise of this generation returns in Autumn 2011.
•For ages 3 years and over.
•EAN/MPN/UPC/ISBN: 0885370309942.

Okay,i think i'v got something.
In the "Community Menu" i select "storefront" then "browse replays" and when i choose to watch a replay from some track it tells me this:
"An Xbox 360 hard drive is required to watch replays"
So, i must bought a Xbox hdd!

Thanks guys for your help anyway!

PS: Don't forget to say that to my Xbox hdd 4G is empty because i transfer all the contents in my 500G hdd.....strange ahh

Back