Maert Messages 11 Messages st1v_xtr1m Nov 24, 2010 #1 Is it possible to increase the speed, rewind, or do anything other than pause the replay?
M mavidatt Messages 25 Messages mavidatt Messages mavidatt001 Nov 24, 2010 #2 ive been wandering the same about this also
GranTurismoer Messages 336 United Kingdom Nov 24, 2010 #3 Nope sadly not, also I notice no option in B-Spec races to speed up the action, and my god the B-spec drivers defy belief and logic.
Nope sadly not, also I notice no option in B-Spec races to speed up the action, and my god the B-spec drivers defy belief and logic.
gtone339 Messages 3,821 Auckland New Zealand Messages gtone339 Nov 24, 2010 #4 GranTurismoer Nope sadly not, also I notice no option in B-Spec races to speed up the action, and my god the B-spec drivers defy belief and logic. Click to expand... Really? No more speeding up the race upto 5 x the speed? Gosh that means I have to leave my PS3 on for 24 hours just to finish the 24 hours of Le Mans!!
GranTurismoer Nope sadly not, also I notice no option in B-Spec races to speed up the action, and my god the B-spec drivers defy belief and logic. Click to expand... Really? No more speeding up the race upto 5 x the speed? Gosh that means I have to leave my PS3 on for 24 hours just to finish the 24 hours of Le Mans!!