Replay with autopilot equipped saves

China
Hong Kong
I found that when I use autopilot in a race and save that replay afterwards...my car can't move because the autopilot function can't be activated in replays. Will there be solution for this?

Problem solved after a year. I found another autopilot code from another site which works perfectly. The code works for both single & series races and most importantly for the replay saved too.

Last edited:
Problem solved after a year. I found another autopilot code from another site which works perfectly. The code works for both single & series races and most importantly for the replay saved too.
sorry for bumping. where do you found it? would you mind sending links? thanks

I hate myself so very much. I reset my computer and lost the link and even the copy of the codes. In fact I had been looking for it months earlier but without success. I will surely send you the the link or codes when I retrieve them. Wish me luck dude.

To tell you the true I lost that autopilot code because my computer was hacked around three years ago, I therefore lost all the precious stuff in my computer, off course, that code also. I tried so hard to remember where did I find it and tried to visit different sites to see if I could find it again but without any luck. I don't know if I found it from the Chinese sites. I tried these few days and found that most of the GT3 sites already closed down in China.
What I am doing is to make a state-save after finishing a race. This way I can always reload that save to watch the race again. I have JP, Pal, US 1.0 and 1.1 versions of GT3. I use 4 emulators to save different races. This is a good idea. You can try it yourself. I think I'll give up looking for that code. If ever I find it by accident or by luck I'll surely will let you know. Cheers!

Last edited:
BTY, I see that you are playing the Japanese version GT3 and you also use autopilot. Can you share that Japanese autopilot code with me. Thanks. Did I make a mistake?

Last edited:
Back