Replays gone

• Thread starter Espial
  • 7 comments
Austria
Austria
Espial_
Hey all,

I just noticed that all of my replays in my library are gone, as are all my photos and scapes.
Everything else (car + helmet + suit liveries, downloaded replays of other people etc.) is still there.

Have any one of you experienced something like that?

I've tried restarting the game and the PS4 but that didn't help...

Hey all,

I just noticed that all of my replays in my library are gone, as are all my photos and scapes.
Everything else (car + helmet + suit liveries, downloaded replays of other people etc.) is still there.

Sorry to here about your problem. I have heard of players losing their cars from their garage, but unfortunately they can not get them back. To avoid things that go missing from your game, you should backup you save game daily, and remember to check your game before you do a backup save and make sure that thing are still there before you do that backup.

Hey all,

I Lost all my saved Replays and all but 3 cars from my garage? Had well over 100 Cars over 60 Gr3s Gone?

Sorry to bump this thread, this has just happened to me, 6 months of replays ect... Just gone, still have my cars luckily, was all fine before this new update, anyone find a solution?

Sounds like my worst nightmare! At least with GT5/6 we could back them up by exporting them. Yet another common sense feature that didn't make it into GT Sport.

:ouch: :irked: :banghead:

Latest Posts

Back