Replays on Console(PS4)PS4 

• Thread starter Fosterions
  • 10 comments
Canada
Canada
Is there a trick or setting I need to do or change to get replays to work? They currently only show me sitting in the pit lane after a race, or if I’m lucky, I’ll get the last few corners of the race and then get to watch myself sit in the pit lane while the competition completes their race.

I’m thinking of streaming the race and watching that as a replay, but I don’t get to use chase came for line critique that way.

Canada
Mtl
Is there a trick or setting I need to do or change to get replays to work? They currently only show me sitting in the pit lane after a race, or if I’m lucky, I’ll get the last few corners of the race and then get to watch myself sit in the pit lane while the competition completes their race.

I’m thinking of streaming the race and watching that as a replay, but I don’t get to use chase came for line critique that way.
Maybe because you wait before checking the replay. It seems to only record the last 5 mins i thnk. So you need to watch it as soon as u cross the finish line or before. My 2 cents..

Canada
Mtl
Huh, so I’m only going to get five minute replays eh? That changes how I may practice and review.
That's how i remember it. I could be wrong since i'm really tired lately hehe.
I would need to start it up to make sure but i'm pretty sure.

Canada
Canada
It appears you are right. At Imola, for example, if I start the replay immediately after I’m beamed into the pits I get just the last lap with a few extra corners to watch. Damn. One more reason to get this on PC.

VBR

Kill Wokey
Premium
England
London
If you're at The Nord Tourist the replays are longer, I've managed to do a whole lap & watch it all. AC sucks sometimes on PS4...

Ireland
Dublin
Paul2007
The memory apportioned to race replays is very small. With a full field of 16 cars you get 2-3mins. It is an effect of the small studio not fully optimising the Assetto Corsa for console.

Still the best driving experience around though!

France
Nantes
P308R
I reduced AI to 6 (250f , magione)and got around 7 to 8 minutes of replay. Need to test further to see more results.