Replays on Console(PS4)PS4 

• Thread starter Fosterions
  • 10 comments
Canada
Canada
Is there a trick or setting I need to do or change to get replays to work? They currently only show me sitting in the pit lane after a race, or if I’m lucky, I’ll get the last few corners of the race and then get to watch myself sit in the pit lane while the competition completes their race.

I’m thinking of streaming the race and watching that as a replay, but I don’t get to use chase came for line critique that way.

Is there a trick or setting I need to do or change to get replays to work? They currently only show me sitting in the pit lane after a race, or if I’m lucky, I’ll get the last few corners of the race and then get to watch myself sit in the pit lane while the competition completes their race.

I’m thinking of streaming the race and watching that as a replay, but I don’t get to use chase came for line critique that way.
Maybe because you wait before checking the replay. It seems to only record the last 5 mins i thnk. So you need to watch it as soon as u cross the finish line or before. My 2 cents..

It appears you are right. At Imola, for example, if I start the replay immediately after I’m beamed into the pits I get just the last lap with a few extra corners to watch. Damn. One more reason to get this on PC.

If you're at The Nord Tourist the replays are longer, I've managed to do a whole lap & watch it all. AC sucks sometimes on PS4...

Back