Replicas

  • Thread starter Thread starter harry13
  • 13 comments
  • 1,302 views
Messages
489
United Kingdom
Leeds
Messages
wilo_123
I have a
-Ford Focus RS500
-M3 GTS
-Hamann Victory II (Lamborghini Gallardo)
-Mercedes Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupé
-HKS R35 GT800R Spec

Looking for matte paints and Level 18+ Tickets

Can send multiple copies!
 
Last edited:
I have a
-Ford Focus RS500
-M3 GTS
-Hamann Victory II (Lamborghini Gallardo)
-Mercedes Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupé
-HKS R35 GT800R Spec

Looking for matte paints and Level 18+ Tickets

Can send multiple copies!

Hi I got all matte paints can start sending from reset what u want?
 
Can i have an image from each of them?:D
 
Thenextbob
Can i have an image from each of them?:D

Only got ones of the Ford and BMW the rest will be up tomorrow at 5 GMT time!



Siena-PiazzadelCampo_3.jpg
[/IMG]




Siena-PiazzadelCampo_2.jpg
[/IMG]






Siena-PiazzadelCampo_1.jpg
[/IMG]





Siena-PiazzadelCampo.jpg
 
Why don't you create 1 "garage" thread with what you're offering and what you need? That way you won't have 25 threads dotted all over the place.
 
Ok but that's paints and this is cars and it's also more organised just with the two!
 
No, it'd be more organised with 1. Everything you want and are offering, whether it is cars or paints, would all be in the one place.

Oh, and this isn't really a suggestion. You are spamming the forums with loads of threads all with the same info of matte paints and/or replicas. Put them all in 1 thread.
 
I can't now and ive been told to and I'm only on 2 at the moment nothing else! Everything else I do is on private message?!
 
You've not even been here for 10 days, yet you've created 20 threads. That's a bit excessive...
 
You've not even been here for 10 days, yet you've created 20 threads. That's a bit excessive...

:lol: Young blood. So creative and full of energy... But I subscribe what you`ve said. 👍
 
Thenextbob
Can i have an image from each of them?:D

Do you mind if wednesday would be the day for uploading pictures?
 
daan
You've not even been here for 10 days, yet you've created 20 threads. That's a bit excessive...

Half of them I didn't even know I've created due to glitchy iPhone problems and I'm being serious!
 
Back