Reporting a multi-account driver who continuously abuse other players on track

• Thread starter OGMowerman
  • 19 comments
United States
United States
I've shared the video of the race on my account and can host it on you tube if anyone who actually wants to enforce policy is interested. These multi account drivers need to go. They use one or two accounts to be abusive in game and then go onto their main account and act like nothing happened.

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=11949833
https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=12771699
and there is at least one other account which I am attempting to find that is in the Canada region for this player. He doesn't abide by the rules and is constantly wrecking people, using push to pass, pinching people off the track, etc. Using the in game reporting feature is useless since no one enforces the rules, Polyphonies ToU or Sony's ToU. I've only gotten them to look at one driver, in the almost 3 years I played the game and he was on his way to seeing actual police action for stalking and internet bullying. Weed out the bad drivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've shared the video of the race on my account and can host it on you tube if anyone who actually wants to enforce policy is interested.
Feel free to post the video here. It won't get any better results - we have no ability to do anything about it - but at least we can see them being an a-hole.

One thing to be aware of here is the regions. Even Sony can't beat physics, so this player's accounts in South America, North America, and Oceania will result in lag from distance alone - and how much depends on where the player actually is, but it could be up to 400ms. That means that, at least some of the time, moves that look dirty to you or others might not appear that way to them (and vice versa, of course). Although they might also actually be an arse too.

Feel free to post the video here. It won't get any better results - we have no ability to do anything about it - but at least we can see them being an a-hole.

One thing to be aware of here is the regions. Even Sony can't beat physics, so this player's accounts in South America, North America, and Oceania will result in lag from distance alone - and how much depends on where the player actually is, but it could be up to 400ms. That means that, at least some of the time, moves that look dirty to you or others might not appear that way to them (and vice versa, of course). Although they might also actually be an arse too.
And I know the answer is because it’ll limit the potential player pool, but shouldn’t there be a certain minimum limit in place for connection?

And @OGMowerman, didn’t know you where a member here. Lol!

I've shared the video of the race on my account and can host it on you tube if anyone who actually wants to enforce policy is interested. These multi account drivers need to go. They use one or two accounts to be abusive in game and then go onto their main account and act like nothing happened.

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=11949833
https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=12771699
and there is at least one other account which I am attempting to find that is in the Canada region for this player. He doesn't abide by the rules and is constantly wrecking people, using push to pass, pinching people off the track, etc. Using the in game reporting feature is useless since no one enforces the rules, Polyphonies ToU or Sony's ToU. I've only gotten them to look at one driver, in the almost 3 years I played the game and he was on his way to seeing actual police action for stalking and internet bullying. Weed out the bad drivers.
Can confirm, this guy is dirty. I'm also a multi-account user and have started races at the back with this guy nearby many times. I always know to stay out of his way or else he'll send it up the inside even if there is no inside, and push you right off the track. He's very fast but if you give him any defense at all he will retaliate as if you are the dirty one.

Also, here's his other account and I'm pretty sure it's his main. I think those first letters are a team name too, so maybe contacting that team is something worth looking into.

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=14507861

Last edited by a moderator:
And I know the answer is because it’ll limit the potential player pool, but shouldn’t there be a certain minimum limit in place for connection?

And @OGMowerman, didn’t know you where a member here. Lol!
I was surprised to see you here, too, @OGMowerman! Welcome. This is the place, as they say... have shared a lot of race grids with you, I'm sure we'll see you around again soon.

(Takes quick look at youtube channel to make sure I wasn't the offender in any of your posted races) 😰

It's a shame there are guys like that who mess up the racing for others, we all know some of the most obvious repeat offenders, and it doesn't seem limited to any DR ranges...

Last edited:

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

There's certainly a case to be made. You'd run into certain edge cases, such as players registered in one region who live in another (this might particularly apply to service personnel in theatre) who would be unable to race in their home region and ineligible in any other region under residency rules (and they'd need to build up any second accounts too).

Can confirm, this guy is dirty. I'm also a multi-account user and have started races at the back with this guy nearby many times. I always know to stay out of his way or else he'll send it up the inside even if there is no inside, and push you right off the track. He's very fast but if you give him any defense at all he will retaliate as if you are the dirty one.

Also, here's his other account and I'm pretty sure it's his main. I think those first letters are a team name too, so maybe contacting that team is something worth looking into.

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=14507861
Umm the video wasn't enough proof? I see him regularly trying to prove how hot he is by doing last to firsts. Often he fails but he almost always uses push to pass and pinch off tactics. I guess he thinks cheating is cool

I was surprised to see you here, too, @OGMowerman! Welcome. This is the place, as they say... have shared a lot of race grids with you, I'm sure we'll see you around again soon.

(Takes quick look at youtube channel to make sure I wasn't the offender in any of your posted races) 😰

It's a shame there are guys like that who mess up the racing for others, we all know some of the most obvious repeat offenders, and it doesn't seem limited to any DR ranges...
Kosmo we've locked bumpers a couple times but it was usually incidental or accidental. I've only had a problem that warranted recording the replay on two other occassions. On one, shortly after I recorded a multi race video, I got a message from Sony saying they would be punishing the player in question. The other one was a whole team, who if you look at the team leader's and main players Kudos, you understand why they are problems. Good thing is, I have passed all their bad drivers up and don't have to deal with them anymore.

Kosmo we've locked bumpers a couple times but it was usually incidental or accidental. I've only had a problem that warranted recording the replay on two other occassions. On one, shortly after I recorded a multi race video, I got a message from Sony saying they would be punishing the player in question. The other one was a whole team, who if you look at the team leader's and main players Kudos, you understand why they are problems. Good thing is, I have passed all their bad drivers up and don't have to deal with them anymore.
Agreed... have always seen our battles as good hard ones, hopefully you also never thought otherwise... and we've typically been really close in pace, making it all the more nip and tuck. Glad to see you here. Good luck in the rest of the FIA races. See you out there.

Umm the video wasn't enough proof? I see him regularly trying to prove how hot he is by doing last to firsts. Often he fails but he almost always uses push to pass and pinch off tactics. I guess he thinks cheating is cool.
Hmm, you talking to me? I didn’t watch the video but I’m not sure which part of my comment made you assume I needed proof or that it wasn’t enough. I literally backed up your claim and also provided a link to his main account that you said you were looking for. So, you’re welcome.

PD does nothing about it either. The Report function does nothing, trust me, I've reported plenty over the years and they still hang around like a bad rash.

Unfortunately, the way the collision physics and penalty system work, it's far too easy to "game" and dirty drivers have an advantage. As a result the number of clean players just decrease over time and it feels like now there are more dirty drivers than ever. Actually the numbers are the same, but proportionally there's more. You just can't win.

Not worth losing grey hair over it, just laugh it off, it's only a game at the end of the day.

If the latest world tour (broadcast live from a pre recorded and edited race) event was any indication then bump passes are perfectly legal, as are dive bombs and general aggressive driving.

I'd like to know if anyone has definitive proof that someone has been banned for sportsmanship or bad driving. (no hearsay or anecdotal please). I want to contact the named player and ask them to confirm
Thanks

Following my above post I have been told of one player that may have been banned and he was with some organisation or team that has a TX3 in front of their names. Any idea who they are and how to contact them?

thanks

I understand the 400ms delay in seeing or not seeing a dirty driver, Will the 400ms delay cause a no penalty to one driver and not the other?

I understand the 400ms delay in seeing or not seeing a dirty driver, Will the 400ms delay cause a no penalty to one driver and not the other?
Still no, and we're not revisiting this in yet another thread because you don't understand it and have an axe to grind about multiple accounts.

Last edited:
Still no, and we're not revisiting this in yet another thread because you don't understand it and have an axe to grind about multiple accounts.
Sorry I thought you talking about lag time cause by distance was the problem of not seeing a reasonable real time contact with a dirty driver.
You have my apologies for not understanding.

Back