REQUEST: Cizeta V16T Setup

• Thread starter Boostin7
  • 7 comments
I don't think there is a good set-up for it. I only used it in 1 series and that was a while back, but I know I pushed the handling to the max. I threw everything at it to loosen it up. It was still all out nasty, but I didn't lose with it. The car didn't want to rotate and when it finally started to it was time to hang on and cuss it. Thank God I was only going up against econo boxes though!

This car can be a good one if you know your setting and what they mean. I posted a thread called " Settings Definitions" and you all should check it out.
I really don't like using stock cars because I feel that's not what GT is all about. It's about hot cars that can get mods. Since they added this a-spec point system in GT4, it appears that you have to leave cars stock to get the max points (Which are usless) The Cizeta is a very smooth MR drive car. (to me) You just have to know what your doing while driving it.

Maybe this would help you smooth out the car.

Springs - Set high (all the way up)
Ride Height - Set low (all the way low)
Shock bound - 5
Shock rebound - 10
No toe
Leave Camber where it is
Stablizer - 5

Other Important parts to smoothness.
ASM (Oversteer)- Set to 2 or 3
ASM (Understeer) Leave at 10
TCS - Set to 6 or 7

Limited SliP - Set to 30 -35
Limited Slip Acceleration - Set to 60
Limited Slip Deceleration set to 40
Brake controller set front to 5 and rear to 3

The rest is up to you. 👍

Cizeta was my first attempt at Tuning a stiff turner and I spent some time with it... It appears you need to go pretty light on these stiff cars and leave ride height pretty stock. ive post about it in 3 diffrent threads...

Spring Rate: F/R (10.0/15.0)
Ride Height: F/R (90/90)
Shock Bound: F/R (5/7)
Shock Rebound: F/R (5/7)
Camber Angle: F/R (3.5/1.0)
Toe Angle: F/R (3/0)
Stabilizers: F/R (1/3)

Brakes: F/R (2/10)

Special Stuff...
ASM Oversteer- 3
ASM Understeer- 5
TCS- 1

Lightening: Stage3
Stiffness (rigidity)

Tires: RS (racing soft)

Yup it realy is a smooth car once you get to know it... Got a bit of sweet controlled oversteer with theese settings.

Back