Request for next patch....

  • Thread starter Thread starter sid77
  • 39 comments
  • 2,330 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
57
Please please please can it made possible to have the garage icon in the Practice area! It drives me mad when I want to benchmark cars round the same track and have to keep going all the way back to my garage to switch cars. After choosing a new car I then have to watch the track load again! It really puts me off.

In fact there are loads of places in the game where the garage icon in the bottom right would be handy.
 
If I had to choose a top 5 features to have sooner rather than later, it would be:

* Having the same opposing AI in A-SPEC that Bob faces in B-SPEC
* Being able to play online our home made tracks
* Brighter lights at night
* Fix for the Gear box going to Automatic after using B-SPEC
* Being able to share endurance races with Bob

Then there will be:
* More damage before level 40
* FF/RW/SlowMo for replays
* same physics everywhere in the game (offline, online, Arcade...)
* forgetting that 1080p/60fps has to be the standard (drop to 50fps and fix the shadows and particules)
* Have more limits on A-Spec to avoid having excessively easy races (tire limits like in B-SPEC, Max power, Min weight, etc..)
* Get rid of invisible walls on TGTT
 
I'd go for:
-saves in Endurance/Championships
-brake upgrades
-2 or more GT original tracks
-car setup save slots
 
I totally agree. This and full on gear customization are the two things I want the most in this.

Well, those and a premium SS Trueno....>_>
 
I'd go for:

better visual damage and damage effecting steering and other parts, this will give a reason not to use the other cars as bumpers instead of breaking

some decent standards upgraded to premium e.g lambo countach, and some of the classic le mans cars
 
1/4 mile track. (0-400 test track) multiplayer, single player, just a test course. It doesnt matter. just a straight 1/4 mile piece of pavement. Thats all i ask.
 
* FF/RW/SlowMo for replays
* same physics everywhere in the game (offline, online, Arcade...)
* forgetting that 1080p/60fps has to be the standard (drop to 50fps and fix the shadows and particules)
* Have more limits on A-Spec to avoid having excessively easy races (tire limits like in B-SPEC, Max power, Min weight, etc..)
* Get rid of invisible walls on TGTT

These, plus OP's request for garage icon in Practice, Races, etc PLUS ability to purchase upgrade parts, tires, etc without going all the way out to the main menu.
 
#Sort the damage out. Last time I checked headlights broke and stuff fell off when you ht walls. The old Colin McRae game did this pretty well.
#Allow you to actually select the weather and time.
#Allow us to 'sticker' up our cars. I want to do my own livery on my 458 'race spec'
#Sort out the replays. Come on where is the fast-forward/ rewind??? Just basics.
 
Well I would go for
1: Ability to save and recall car setups
2: Ability to access entire garage online
3: Ability to change oil while in an online lobby without the graphical delay
4: Leaderboards
5: More options for restrictions in online lobbies
6: Option to make cars which park in the road or drive backwards ghosts.
7: Fix the tire wear so that hard tires last longer than softer ones.

To me these things are much more important than the things people often ask for and would with the exception of the leaderboards take far less time to do.

Other things that should be done
8: Ability to race our custom tracks in our lounge.
9: Ability for others to drive our shared cars.
 
You want PD to waste time working on something that would make no difference in the game?

Yes I want that too it is pathetic there are no brake upgrades. Every other game I have played that has modifications has brake upgrades and yes they do make a difference go play some forza.

And I would like to also see.

Standard cars become Premium or delete them all together what a joke...
Brighter lights or high beams for night racing I can't see anything...
More damage the damage is a joke and basically non existent...
 
I would like to see:

A real difference in tire wear between the available compounds.

The ability to actually customize my gears.

The ability to split endurance races with Bob

haha, is it too late to ask for an actual Performance Index System? I thought I remember there being one in Prologue...

More premium cars

New Seasonal Event Bonus Races

Nordshleife p2p sections available in practice/time trial mode.
 
You want PD to waste time working on something that would make no difference in the game?

I really don't understand your thinking with that comment. One of the first things that people do in real life to improve track times is to beef up their brake package. This shouldn't even really need to be explained... Brake upgrades are crucial to improving a cars performance, especially once you've added any kind of significant power.
 
Yes I want that too it is pathetic there are no brake upgrades. Every other game I have played that has modifications has brake upgrades and yes they do make a difference go play some forza.
I really don't understand your thinking with that comment. One of the first things that people do in real life to improve track times is to beef up their brake package. This shouldn't even really need to be explained... Brake upgrades are crucial to improving a cars performance, especially once you've added any kind of significant power.

I love forza, but just because they have working brake upgrades doesn't make it realistic. Big brake kits only serve to reduce brake fade, which isn't modeled in the game. Other brake modifications serve to improve braking feel, which obviously can't be shown in a game.

All brake kits would do is add unsprung weight and slow you down.
 
1-FAST FOWARD BUTTON in b-spec plz
2-Some old tracks from gt4
3- More dmg at lvl 40
4- Conjugation of a-spec and b-spec in endurance mode.
 
Most of all, I would like enhanced online play. IMO online is not as rewarding as it should be. More money/XP, maybe based on your level.

Also, championship mode for online. Lastly, a pace car. Saves one wreck from becoming a guaranteed loss.
 
The brake upgrades in Forza are kind of a joke to be honest. GT5 stock brakes are equal to the race brakes in Forza 3.

No need to upgrade the brakes. They will lock the wheels and that is the best a brake can do. Braking distance is all about the tires, weight and downforce once you have brakes that can lock the wheels. Also note that the only real advantage with race brakes are that they disapate heat better which keeps them from failing after repeated use which is not an issue in GT5 or Forza. Forza just magically makes the car slow down a little better with the upgraded brakes and only with racing brakes does Forza allow you to adjust them.

So If GT5 added racing brakes we woul loose the brakes we have now and have to spend 10 or 20K to get what we get for free at present.

Yeah I can see why you would want this :(
 
Lastly, a pace car

Now this would be great, i was thinking of yellow flags today. In online mode or offline if other cars went off, if the game had real damage and parts actually fell off or someone properly crashed and had to retire, the pacecar would come out for a lap and the things would be removed. Obviously only viable in longer lap races. It calls itself the real driving simulator, so this would be pretty real. I do remember Nascar racing 4 had a pace car when people crashed i think. Or was that only to start the races, can't remeber but not the point.
 
I really don't understand your thinking with that comment. One of the first things that people do in real life to improve track times is to beef up their brake package.
For reasons that don't apply to GT5.

Yes I want that too it is pathetic there are no brake upgrades. Every other game I have played that has modifications has brake upgrades and yes they do make a difference go play some forza.
And the way they improved performance in Forza wasn't realistic.
 
- cruise mode
- save tunings
- upgrade standard cars to premium
- switch cars in practice mode
- experience for practice mode (I should get some exp for doing the nurburgring over and over!)
- oil change during championships
 
What about a strip for drag racing for GT Life?

You could do a drag stip bracket style online. 16 players, and you watch and participate till its only down to 2 people. That would be awesome!

Allow us to pick a bone stock cars and try to beat Stigs time on the Top Gear track!!!
 
For me just:

1.Add option to make cockpit view exactly like in Prologue.(it's more entertaining - for pleasure driving)
2.If PD can make shadows like in Prologue (hi-resolution) I'll take back all my bad words about GT5...
3.If PD can make loading faster they will be my Gods.
 
Car setting saves.

I kept failing on nascar nurburg until I realized hey! My brakes are set at 1/0 from the oval track.... Frankly its too hard to keep track of settings across this many tracks + cars.
 
We need gas drain and tire wear everywhere! I'm tired of driving around nurb 5 time and gas tank is still FULL and tire is still fresh!
 
I'd like to have more the 5 (five) seconds to choose driver, tires ad fuel in the pit lane.
 
I'm tired of having to hit the OK button over and over and over just to buy and part and put it on my car. Holy crap what a waste of time.
 
is 1.06 comming out this month?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back