Request for next patch....

  • Thread starter Thread starter sid77
  • 39 comments
  • 2,330 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of things that need to be fixed...but I can bear with most of the problems.

One thing that just drives me bananas is the load times within the menus. It just drives me crazy on how much time I spend trying to go from races to the garage to the tuner and back to the races etc...Why are there load screen at all in the menus??? WTF? Also they should get rid of having to hit the "OK" button so much. You have to hit X like 4 times to install a new upgrade and you have to wait a second in between each time...

Once that is fixed I would like cockpit views for all the cars...I don't care if they are upgraded to premium or left as standard as long as I can use a cockpit view with all the cars. I come from PC sims and the reason I got a PS3 and GT5 was because they finally implemented cockpit view...I was quite disappointed that most cars don't have one...right now Bob is the only one that uses Standards.
 
Just a few things that are rarely mentioned that are on the top of my list:

-Qualifying - Especially for B-Spec and online (to separate the wreckers from the actual racers), GT4 desperately needed it.

-B-Spec online - You're guaranteed to have a clean race.

-More/better replay options - Fast foward, slow motion, simpler way to change cars, all the same views that you have when using a premium car for the AI's that are using a premium car.
 
Fix the dfgt dial bug or whatever it is ? And upgrade benchmark cars (veyron xj220 lp400 fgt ) lower prices for some cars (sp1 veyron 330p f2007 etc) and that's about it.
 
Fix whats wrong with the game we all spent time & money waiting for first.
Thats more important to me than adding extras.

I can see the point of removing some of the poor low res cars form Standard cars.
Though it would be better if they just made them all into premium cars.

We need to have full adjustments in gears all the buttons are there but locked.

Shadows need fixing even if thats at the cost of 1080P.

But until all the flaws of the current game are put right & that will take a long time. For me there is no point of bringing new DLC out until they sort out what we have now.

Then we can start talking about adding old tracks & new Cars/bikes what ever.:grumpy:
 
For online-
matchmaking

allow custom music to still play

MORE FILTERS!

Game modes such as drag racing, drift, elimination, and even a playground like forza had.

Filters that place you with players and cars of equal level.

Better camera and replay control when watching replay or watching a race in progress, also being able to choose different camera angles.
 
I'm not an ungrateful git. I love the game and haven't played any other game since 24/11. The updates I mentionned were pretty realistic (unlike those who demand 1000 premium cars).
Since updates are scheduled and Polyphony Digital has shown eagerness to listen to us, I think it's not unreasonable to give our ideas...
 
I'd like the old loose chase cameras from GT1 to GT3, not sure if GT4 had it since I couldn't play it on my PS2.
 
There is already an existing thread on features you would like to see added to the game. Please use the search function next time - that's what it's there for.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back