• 6 comments

Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet
I have a few requests of the wonderful photo mode community we have here at GTPlanet and I'm hoping you'll be able to help! I'm currently in the process of putting together a few video guides for photo mode explaining what settings do, how to get certain looks etc. and because of how I'm writing them I won't have access to my console while typing up the scripts.

Because of this I'll need to get a few screenshots of how things look on screen. If you're able to provide a clear screenshot showing the below you'll get listed in the credits of the video (your screen will likely not be used in the video itself, however).

I'm after the following screenshots:
- The car placement screen when you open Scapes for the first time
- The car placement screen when using advanced settings (Is this a thing? I'm sure I turned it on but can't recall)
- The "Advanced Settings" under the lighting on the car placement screen
- The camera screen
- The top half of the filters screen (it won't all fit on a single screen)
- The bottom half of the filters screen (scrolled down)

I'm unable to offer anything other than a thanks in the video but I can ensure you I'll be eternally grateful! 👍

I am surprised no one has bothered to even answer this post.

People are probably just busy and don't have time to capture the screenshots; I should be able to access my console to get them myself now anyway :)

Photomode forum just isn't as active as it was in previous GTs :(
There could be a few reasons why the gallery side of things isn’t the same. But one feature that might of affected galleries in some way is the like button.

Sure it saves time. However the downside is a good portion of galleries are getting less comments.

There could be a few reasons why the gallery side of things isn’t the same. But one feature that might of affected galleries in some way is the like button.

Sure it saves time. However the downside is a good portion of galleries are getting less comments.

I've fallen into the trap of just using the social system within GT Sport myself, I haven't really updated my gallery on here since I first got the game and I'm spending way less time on this section of the forums than I used to on the older galleries.

I've fallen into the trap of just using the social system within GT Sport myself, I haven't really updated my gallery on here since I first got the game and I'm spending way less time on this section of the forums than I used to on the older galleries.

Same here. And shame on me....I havent done nearly as much as I did back in the days. In-game and in the forums!
Also, in-game I spent most of my time racing in sport mode and doing liveries now. Pictures are pretty rare, so is my activity in the Photo sub forum...

But I'll try to get at least a competition Entry in each week and give some feedback from time to time (mostly at work) :cheers:

Back