Resetting Race Events?

Anybody know if there's a way to reset the race events? I completed the 250cc competition model series with second place overall, but when I try to improve my standing on the race I did worst in, I'm not able to qualify again for a good head start. Means I have to start the race in last place and do some serious catch up.

Hope it's possible as I'm dying to try out the Yamaha Presto 8HR bike.

Uncreated

I'm not sure, but I would suggest lengthening out your final drive, which will give you an edge down the straights.

Are you starting the championship again or just entering the single race? As far as I know you only get the prize bike for coming first in the entire championship, not just getting gold on the race you are 'missing'.

I ask becuse I'm sure I've been able to qualify again when I have re-done a series, but not when I have entered single races.

Regards

Scaff

If you're needing to win the race to get your game percentage, it would probably be best to repeat the whole series, since single races don't have a quali session. Just skip the races you already won, since there's no win ratio tracked in this game, so the time taken is still just the one race. There's no way to clear the trophies as there is in GT4, but there's no reason to. In GT4 you clear the trophies to re-aquire the prize car, maybe a different color, maybe you sold it. In TT, you can't get rid of bikes, and all the colors are available in the challenges, the race prizes are that bike only.

Thanks guys. Didn't realize that you couldn't re-run single races and have a qualifier included. I redid the entire series and unlocked the Presto. Bad ass machine I'd say.

Uncreated

Back