Resetting Zonda R Paint Colour

• Thread starter drfterxl
  • 8 comments
blentley
so i bought a Zonda R and I want to revert to the original colour

is it possible?

also as a side issue, is it just me or is this thing inclined to oversteer and just lose control very easily?

See if someone has the color name (or if there even is one) and you may have the paint chip to paint it back.

Thats the only way I can think of to do it....I'm pretty sure there is not an "undo" button.

is it possible?

also as a side issue, is it just me or is this thing inclined to oversteer and just lose control very easily?

It's allot of power for a light car. It's squirley but fun. Ran a 6.34 on nurburgring in it.

You can't go back to the original colour on the Zonda R.

For the oversteer issue, just tweak your suspension and LSD a bit. Or you can just use active steering.

is it possible?

It's allot of power for a light car. It's squirley but fun. Ran a 6.34 on nurburgring in it.

Yeah it is a lot of power. I don't know about this car since I don't have it but I usually mess with the suspension, lower it and camber it out slightly. I do this to the VWs on the track and they eat all the little Hondas. :)

Camber, Lower it. Always works for me.

Not great advice but I have done this myself with the Alfa Romeo Pebble Beach car (10mil cr).

If you really like that car, buy another from the dealership

Back