drfterxl Messages 464 Messages blentley Mar 12, 2011 #1 so i bought a Zonda R and I want to revert to the original colour is it possible? also as a side issue, is it just me or is this thing inclined to oversteer and just lose control very easily?
so i bought a Zonda R and I want to revert to the original colour is it possible? also as a side issue, is it just me or is this thing inclined to oversteer and just lose control very easily?
C claythrow Premium Messages 922 Mar 12, 2011 #2 See if someone has the color name (or if there even is one) and you may have the paint chip to paint it back. Thats the only way I can think of to do it....I'm pretty sure there is not an "undo" button.
See if someone has the color name (or if there even is one) and you may have the paint chip to paint it back. Thats the only way I can think of to do it....I'm pretty sure there is not an "undo" button.
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 Mar 12, 2011 #3 B-spec GT World Championship: win a Pagani Zonda R '09 (P)
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 Mar 12, 2011 #4 drfterxl so i bought a Zonda R and I want to revert to the original colour is it possible? also as a side issue, is it just me or is this thing inclined to oversteer and just lose control very easily? Click to expand... did you leave the supetion stock?
drfterxl so i bought a Zonda R and I want to revert to the original colour is it possible? also as a side issue, is it just me or is this thing inclined to oversteer and just lose control very easily? Click to expand... did you leave the supetion stock?
E evil_c5 Messages 267 Messages evil_c5 Mar 12, 2011 #5 drfterxl so i bought a Zonda R and I want to revert to the original colour is it possible? also as a side issue, is it just me or is this thing inclined to oversteer and just lose control very easily? Click to expand... It's allot of power for a light car. It's squirley but fun. Ran a 6.34 on nurburgring in it.
drfterxl so i bought a Zonda R and I want to revert to the original colour is it possible? also as a side issue, is it just me or is this thing inclined to oversteer and just lose control very easily? Click to expand... It's allot of power for a light car. It's squirley but fun. Ran a 6.34 on nurburgring in it.
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Mar 12, 2011 #6 You can't go back to the original colour on the Zonda R. For the oversteer issue, just tweak your suspension and LSD a bit. Or you can just use active steering.
You can't go back to the original colour on the Zonda R. For the oversteer issue, just tweak your suspension and LSD a bit. Or you can just use active steering.
Cookiemobster Messages 149 Messages Cookiemobster Mar 13, 2011 #8 drfterxl so i bought a Zonda R and I want to revert to the original colour is it possible? also as a side issue, is it just me or is this thing inclined to oversteer and just lose control very easily? Click to expand... evil_c5 It's allot of power for a light car. It's squirley but fun. Ran a 6.34 on nurburgring in it. Click to expand... Yeah it is a lot of power. I don't know about this car since I don't have it but I usually mess with the suspension, lower it and camber it out slightly. I do this to the VWs on the track and they eat all the little Hondas. Camber, Lower it. Always works for me.
drfterxl so i bought a Zonda R and I want to revert to the original colour is it possible? also as a side issue, is it just me or is this thing inclined to oversteer and just lose control very easily? Click to expand... evil_c5 It's allot of power for a light car. It's squirley but fun. Ran a 6.34 on nurburgring in it. Click to expand... Yeah it is a lot of power. I don't know about this car since I don't have it but I usually mess with the suspension, lower it and camber it out slightly. I do this to the VWs on the track and they eat all the little Hondas. Camber, Lower it. Always works for me.
Bobby-Vegas Messages 950 Las Vegas, USA Messages Bobby-Vegas Mar 13, 2011 #9 Not great advice but I have done this myself with the Alfa Romeo Pebble Beach car (10mil cr). If you really like that car, buy another from the dealership
Not great advice but I have done this myself with the Alfa Romeo Pebble Beach car (10mil cr). If you really like that car, buy another from the dealership