[RESOLVED!!!] Unattainable White/Green Dodge Viper GTS-R?

• Thread starter Thomas M
  • 34 comments
@Mouc
EDIT: Did 30 runs with a start on lap 3 code active because i really can't do this many otherwise without dying internally lol

I'm not this much of a driver haha (also PAL as usual)
I just picked random cars to see if it would change what i won at all

You know what, I might as well try and see how many times it takes me to win both colors or all those LM editions

EDIT: Did 30 runs with a start on lap 3 code active because i really can't do this many otherwise without dying internally lol

I'll give it an other 30 tries but with the GTWorld completed to see if it's any different. And for good measure, might as well use the same cars.

so far only Black FTO and Blue Viper. Weiiiiird

day 38 start, no GTW win
prize (Car used)
1: FTO LM Black (GTO LM)
2: Viper GTS-R Blue (GTO 92 TT)
3: Viper GTS-R Blue (Skyline R33 GTS25T)
4: FTO LM Black (Legacy GT-B)
5: Viper GTS-R Blue (RX7 LM)
6: Viper GTS-R Blue (MR2 GT-S)
7: Viper GTS-R Blue (NSX-R)
8: Viper GTS-R Blue (NSX-R LM GT2)
9: Viper GTS-R Blue (Corvette C4 GS)
10: FTO LM Black (FTO LM)
11: FTO LM Black (Viper GTS-R)
12: FTO LM Black (Viper RT)
13: Viper GTS-R Blue (Impreza Type R)
14: FTO LM Black (GTR-LM)
15: FTO LM Black (CR-X EF8)
16: FTO LM Black (CSGT)
17: Viper GTS-R Blue (Viper GTS)
18: FTO LM Black (Viper GTS-R)
19: Viper GTS-R Blue (AE86 Levin)
20: Viper GTS-R Blue (Impreza STI II)
21: Viper GTS-R Blue (180SX 94)
22: FTO LM Black (MA70)
23: Viper GTS-R Blue (RX7 Type R 91)
24: Viper GTS-R Blue (Camaro)
25: Viper GTS-R Blue (Starlet)
26: Viper GTS-R Blue (Galant VRG)
27: FTO LM Black (Evo III)
28: FTO LM Black (Civic Ferio SI-II)
29: FTO LM Black (FTO LM)
30: FTO LM Black (Impreza RE)

Thanks for the input!

So without the GT World Cup win, it looks like you produced very similar results to mine...
My theory isn't so much that the GT World Cup is the streak breaker, but being able to view the Ending Movie in Arcade Mode between each attempt is what prevents you from going on those streaks of the more "common" prize cars. That's why I'll refer to it as the "streak breaker" from now on :lol:

Definitely interested to see your results after winning the GT World Cup just once though, if you continue to keep trying..

I'd assume you're playing on an emulator, so do you even have access to the Arcade Mode to watch the Ending Movie to test my theory? (IF you're interested, of course)

Just a few updates,

Using my method of watching the Ending Movie through Arcade Mode in between attempts of these championships,

It took me 5 attempts to win all 4 prize cars in the UK vs Japan Championship (the Red del Sol LM was the car that repeated) and 5 attempts to win all 4 prize cars in the UK vs US Championship (the Purple RX7 LM repeated...)

I'm convinced this is an effective streak breaker.

I now have acquired ALL of the prize cars in these championships! :)

I don't plan on testing this method anymore, I've accomplished all of what I wanted to accomplish. I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone else finds this method useful.

Next mission for me is I want to unlock the Yellow NISMO 400R on my other game save. Considering there's 8 IA Licenses, I'll win 7 of them and continue to repeat the 8th until I get the car. I'll let you know how many attempts this takes!

Good luck everyone!

Edit: Yellow 400R on 3rd attempt

Last edited:
Back