[RESOLVED!!!] Unattainable White/Green Dodge Viper GTS-R?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 1' started by Thomas M, Mar 18, 2020.

1. submaniac93

submaniac93

@Mouc
    I'm not this much of a driver haha (also PAL as usual)
    I just picked random cars to see if it would change what i won at all

2. Thomas M

Thomas M

Thanks for the input!

So without the GT World Cup win, it looks like you produced very similar results to mine...
    My theory isn't so much that the GT World Cup is the streak breaker, but being able to view the Ending Movie in Arcade Mode between each attempt is what prevents you from going on those streaks of the more "common" prize cars. That's why I'll refer to it as the "streak breaker" from now on :lol:

Definitely interested to see your results after winning the GT World Cup just once though, if you continue to keep trying..

I'd assume you're playing on an emulator, so do you even have access to the Arcade Mode to watch the Ending Movie to test my theory? (IF you're interested, of course)

3. submaniac93

submaniac93

Yeam i'm on emulator. I'll have to see after the GTW and the arcade credits

4. Thomas M

Thomas M

Just a few updates,

Using my method of watching the Ending Movie through Arcade Mode in between attempts of these championships,

It took me 5 attempts to win all 4 prize cars in the UK vs Japan Championship (the Red del Sol LM was the car that repeated) and 5 attempts to win all 4 prize cars in the UK vs US Championship (the Purple RX7 LM repeated...)

I'm convinced this is an effective streak breaker.

I now have acquired ALL of the prize cars in these championships! :)

I don't plan on testing this method anymore, I've accomplished all of what I wanted to accomplish. I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone else finds this method useful.

Next mission for me is I want to unlock the Yellow NISMO 400R on my other game save. Considering there's 8 IA Licenses, I'll win 7 of them and continue to repeat the 8th until I get the car. I'll let you know how many attempts this takes!

Good luck everyone!

Edit: Yellow 400R on 3rd attempt

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    Mouc, GTveteran and submaniac93 like this.
  5. SportWagon

SportWagon Premium