Restoration tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dlyte
  • 10 comments
  • 686 views
Messages
214
Messages
D_lyte_ver1
Is it possible to restore a car, send to someone, and reload back to an earlier point with thumbdrive and keep the ticket?
 
It should be. I've never tried it, but it should work
 
Shoe67
It should be. I've never tried it, but it should work

Right! But I want to make sure. I only have like 5.
 
If you save to USB drive before you restore the car then you can. Reload your saved data and you should still have the car and the ticket as well, whilst the person you send to get a nice ,shiny new car with one change added.
 
Yeah it works, just do the same steps as you would do for duping as above

:)
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Yeah it works, just do the same steps as you would do for duping as above

:)

Nice! I'm excited now. I'll be sending nearly 000 cars. But you can't restore it not being in it?
 
Dlyte
Nice! I'm excited now. I'll be sending nearly 000 cars. But you can't restore it not being in it?

Back up your data, get in the car, restore the car, get in another car, send the car you just restored, reload game data... That's how it's done, but just a heads up the cars you restore WILL have to be broke in to receive your full HP! 👍
 
Dlyte
But you can't restore it not being in it?

Nope, there will always be that damn 1 switch...
 
jgancherjr
Back up your data, get in the car, restore the car, get in another car, send the car you just restored, reload game data... That's how it's done, but just a heads up the cars you restore WILL have to be broke in to receive your full HP! 👍

How many miles until a car is broken in?
 
Back