Rev91 Automotive Gallery. [Forza Edition!]

• Thread starter rev91
  • 7 comments
rev91
the first set for my gallery on Forza planet! i want start whit my first car in Forza Motorsport 4! the Citroen DS3 whit the R3 group livery

CITROEN DS3 R3​

Bonus shots!: ESSO Lancia 037

Awesome start for your gallery. I have tried plenty of times, but i still, to this day, can not get a shot like you have got for your first half of the set. I cant seem to find the right settings to get that effect.

I love the first shot but i think it would look so much better if it had more aperture and/or shutter speed. It is still my favorite shot though.

Nice start, post more.
thanks!! :cheers:
Awesome start for your gallery. I have tried plenty of times, but i still, to this day, can not get a shot like you have got for your first half of the set. I cant seem to find the right settings to get that effect.

I love the first shot but i think it would look so much better if it had more aperture and/or shutter speed. It is still my favorite shot though.
thanks for the appreciations!! this are my first shots whit the forza photomode,i need to do some experience for improve the sense of action in the photos,i can do it very well whit the GT photomode,but in forza i have to learn a lot of things about the camera settings and his use

Back