Reverse Entry Thread (Go to the first post to see all vids)

xDriftzzinc

(Banned)
United States
United States
DriFtZz
Hi i started this thread for people who love reverse entries. If you have a sick reverse entry and you want to upload it put it in this thread. :D. If you are uploading more than just the turn your reverse entry is on (like i did), then post the time where it starts and ends for others who would just like to see the turn and move along. Oh and if you want to make it fun then call someone out. Do a turn better than them. Whatever you do make sure you reply to this thread to keep it alive! Oh and most of all KEEP IT FUN!!! :dopey:

Our Inspiration:

The DK's (My) Versions:
LOL

Duman's Versions:

Stavingo's Versions:

Beast260z's Version:

Helliman's Version:

xiSealHDz:

I would really appreciate it if a lot of people contributed :D.

Last edited:
Pretty nice, I know its pretty hard with the RUF BTR.

Also try it on Fuji, Deep Forest, Eiger and some other tracks.

...ok thanks but i want you to post a video... I want to see what others are doing and im going to have to hit those up... :dopey:

Now that's how you contribute. Thanks i uploaded a new video not the best but the reverse entry is super clean and sexy.

Start: 0:21
End: 0:34

Nice entry ! I wanted to put that corner in it to but I didnt xD. To bad you couldnt control the car sometimes . Im sure you can do way better.

My ABS is off. And I use the E-Brake, like kawabata hisself. You can see four of my wheels stop sometimes, like my idol SAi-66.

these were just my first attempts I still need to work on my skills.

Last edited:
LMAO, it look more like a recovery from a slip. If you can keep the angle , it much more nice imo :embarrassed:.

Im not meaning it in a bad way so dont get mad :lol:

I had a much better reverse entry but didn't save the replay :( That was for the lol's I thought I was gonna spin out :lol:

I had a much better reverse entry but didn't save the replay :( That was for the lol's I thought I was gonna spin out :lol:

Haha I know, When you do something like that, you feel like WOW, but when you look back, it isnt that good at all xD.

No e-brake, not even once, you can check it next to the gearing. The red flashing is the waring of that you must shift down. The description and title was different but something went wrong :S

lmao at the end.

Now that's how you contribute. Thanks i uploaded a new video not the best but the reverse entry is super clean and sexy.

Start: 0:21
End: 0:34

Hah i just thought about it this entry reminds me of Ridge Racer 7

Thanks for contributing

The first entry is exact what i try to avoid now. It looks so bad when you oversteer after youve entered. It looks so idiotic when those wheels turn like that. I try to keep it smooth, but I cant do it always.

The first entry is exact what i try to avoid now. It looks so bad when you oversteer after youve entered. It looks so idiotic when those wheels turn like that. I try to keep it smooth, but I cant do it always.

You dissin' homeboy, homeboy? :dopey:

I know you'll say you're not, I'm just saying hi.

Hell no nutz, if would would want to do that, I'd say it sucked lmao. I had that at the beginning as well. After more practice its easy, Its so easy now, that it gets boring lmao.

Whole gt5 is boring now since we cant play online xD.

Latest Posts

Back