Revolution Studios :: Extracurricular

Crap. Crap. Mega Crap.

:P

Heh, obviously I kid - I knew as soon as the original poll was posted that I'd be losing to that shot, but it's a very well-done shot to lose to! I also liked the Pit Stop shot, a difficult theme pulled off well!

Considering the high quality of that winning R8 shot, I can't wait to see the full set. Looking forward to it, sir - now that class is winding down, you have no excuses :D

Thanks to those who commented - I shall bring the Audi set soon! I truly do have no excuse anymore, except for that I've been photoshopping things from *outside* of GT5... and so I thought I'd give you all a bit of a peek at that. :)

I'm sure most of us are car fans and would have heard of Toyota/Subaru's new baby. I felt like photoshopping the Toyota version this week, so here we are :)

toyotagt862013photo02.jpg

^^ Click for full size viewable at deviantART

Regular (GT5) programming returns soon!

C&C welcome :)

Wow That is Stunning and very clean,Love your take on it (I might go as far as saying I like yours Better :eek: )Looks like A virtual GT-86 isn't too far from Our hands though.

Awesome Lotus shot, and great pit stop photos! The 86 photoshop is very well done too. 👍

Great job with that Gt-86! Very clean looking, and far better than the original XD) Anyhow, I miss your shots...please, don't stop! I would love to see that Audi set!

Back