Rewind option

  • Thread starter Thread starter NinjaSkilz44
  • 39 comments
  • 3,793 views
I came here hoping it would be related to replay rewind but I got so disappointed when I realized it's for arcade gameplay that already ruins other games.

Ditto. I remember using replay in GT4, it had stop, pause, rewind, FF. Where are they now?:ouch:
 
Great idea.
 
Rewind in races = BAD
Rewind in replays = GOOD.
 
If they put a rewind feature in, alot of players are probably going to try and drive alot more crazily, and when they mess up, it's okay because they can just rewind. I guess it would be cool for people who don't care to learn how to drive decent. I wouldn't really care though since it would never work for online.
 
Rewind, seriously?

But its your opinion so I have nothing against it.
Rewind feature during the replays would be very VERY nice
 
Wouldn't bother me if they added it. I probably wouldn't use it though
 
Back