Ride 3 Delayed to November 30, But Full 230+ Bike List Almost Makes Up For It

I'm one of those lame car enthusiasts that could hardly care less about bikes, however the sheer volume of motorcycles and the variety in age is super intriguing. I hope this game exceeds the expectations of its fan base because it looks awesome. Seems like the developers are putting their heart and soul into this game.

I'm out of the loop on bike culture, so what are some notable bikes I should know about that are in Ride 3?

I'm shocked someone finally saw fit to add at least a younger sibling of my EX250F, in the Ninja 300. :) Plus the two-stroke 250cc KR-1S.

How many tracks are confirmed?
I don't think the track list has been revealed yet, but here are locations we've seen so far:

Billown Circuit (Southern 100)
Brands Hatch
Cadwell Park
Lake Garda
Laguna Seca
Macau
Monza
Mulholland Drive (cinematic trailer, unconfirmed)

At this point the website promises GP circuits, country roads, city streets, supermoto tracks, road race circuits (eg. Billown), and drag strips.

It's awesome to have a supermoto in there because I ride one. But not having any mixed surface tracks takes all the fun out of supermoto.

The two strokes are definitely well represented again (they've also added racing models this time in addition to the road bikes ported from Ride 2) and the more left field naked bikes from the likes of Husqvarna and Mr. Martini are neat, as well.

Still no 90’s XL600V or better yet XRV750. :( I’m no bike-person but these are the ones I like. Obvious reasons I’m too lazy to elaborate on.

Were the physics/sound any good in the previous games? For whatever reason the series has flew well below my radar until now. Unfortunately, Milestone doesn't really inspire confidence from past experiences.

I was thinking of getting this but after buying motogp 18 last week, then selling it the next day, i think i`ll pass as it`s the same team isnt it...hmmm A shame.

I'm literally only interested in the 3-4 classic racing bikes.

Could you please tell me which ones you mean? I can't see to find any classics in the list.

Nvm, found the race modifications.
So confused, why do they ignore the real classics.

Edit : Found it, awesome news! :D

• Honda 500cc – Hailwood 1966
  • MV Agusta 500cc Three – Agostini 1969
  • Yamaha 500cc OW26 – Agostini 1975
  • Paton 500cc Bicilindrica 1969

Last edited:
Could you please tell me which ones you mean? I can't see to find any classics in the list.
  • Honda 500cc – Hailwood 1966
  • MV Agusta 500cc Three – Agostini 1969
  • Yamaha 500cc OW26 – Agostini 1975
  • Paton 500cc Bicilindrica 1969
One of my biggest dreams when it comes to racing games is a bunch of racing games about current competitions but thrown back to the 50s, 60s and even 70s.
· F1 (the front-engine era)
· MotoGp (1967-end of the road racing)
· NASCAR Strictly Stock (1949-1966)
· USAC ChampCar (last 10-15 years of the front-engine era)

I don't need them to be 1:1 recreations as some details of the time were quite stupid (big teams not racing the whole season, some teams swinging between 1 and 4 cars per race, certain points systems)... but I'd love a mix of true old-time racing with a few modern-ish things.

Would've been nice if they added some Harley-Davidson's. I know not really "racing" models but at least as much as a Citroen 2cv or a Honda beat in gran turismo

Would've been nice if they added some Harley-Davidson's. I know not really "racing" models but at least as much as a Citroen 2cv or a Honda beat in gran turismo
It is a shame that a game going for the "motorcycle encyclopedia" angle does not include H-D, but perhaps the license was too costly to justify?

It's just as well that they're not in the game, because for proper authenticity, AI riders on H-D's would choke up the country road tracks taking corners at a gingerly 15mph. :P

It is a shame that a game going for the "motorcycle encyclopedia" angle does not include H-D, but perhaps the license was too costly to justify?

It's just as well that they're not in the game, because for proper authenticity, AI riders on H-D's would choke up the country road tracks taking corners at a gingerly 15mph. :P
About H-D and RIDE:
· The H-D license is expensive.
· H-D hates being shown as not #1.
· The only decent H-D for the road is the XR1200.
· The XR1200 is like 8th best muscle bike, maybe worse.

About H-D and RIDE:
· The H-D license is expensive.
· H-D hates being shown as not #1.
I had a feeling H-D would be that way. Milestone doesn't seem to have an abundance of money to invest in that, and like GT/Forza/Enthusia/PCARS/etc. there's also naturally some bias to what's regionally familiar to the developer.

2016 Honda CBR 300R. It's my first bike and I love it.
I don't remember if the game includes them... but try to test, even if virtually, an older 400cc 4-cylinder sportbike. Makes the current 45hp motorbikes look like absolute trash.

I don't remember if the game includes them... but try to test, even if virtually, an older 400cc 4-cylinder sportbike. Makes the current 45hp motorbikes look like absolute trash.

Yea those old bikes also tend to have two-stroke engines which make great power, but man, carburetors are a pain...

Yea those old bikes also tend to have two-stroke engines which make great power, but man, carburetors are a pain...
What? NO! Those bikes were 4-strokes. Honda had the VFR400 and the CBR400, Kawasaki had ZXR400, Suzuki had the GSXR400 and Yamaha had the FZR400. All great bikes, very quick ones and quite light considering the years.

What? NO! Those bikes were 4-strokes. Honda had the VFR400 and the CBR400, Kawasaki had ZXR400, Suzuki had the GSXR400 and Yamaha had the FZR400. All great bikes, very quick ones and quite light considering the years.

Oh yeah, I was more thinking about 250's like CBR 250RR.

Back