RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club - Suspended

• Thread starter danbojte
  • 2,328 comments
I will do my best to make it to events but I can't promise anything. With my insanely awful sleeping issues and my health issues, it can be difficult to guarantee my participation. If I'm not there with you all physically, remember, I'm there with you in spirit! :lol: :D :crazy: :dunce: :eek:

BTW, excellent job putting all of this together @danbojte! :bowdown: 👍

I'll have to try later. I'm going to be getting off my console for a while. I've got a headache pounding away. :banghead: I just leave my PS3 running with GT6, but I go into my garage so it doesn't have to spin the disc playing demos. I'll be back in a little while.

My fanny has been thoroughly spanked by the outlaws in this fan club. :lol: :D
Not as badly as mine :lol:

What a great afternoon's racing. Thanks @danbojte for organising the event. I had a blast, even if I couldn't see most of the action from way back there :sly:

I look forward to whatever may be next:cheers:

Hey guys sorry I had to rush out like that, just can`t afford to be late for work. hope you guys had some fun.:cheers:
No problem dude. Was great to share some track time with you, finally :D I though you just left so I would be last :P

How many races did you guys do after I left the room? Did you do any before I got there?? I ran out of gas just as I got around the very last turn and my car straightened out. I knew I was going to run out. Since I knew I had no shot of catching @danbojte, who was in 2nd place at the time, I started to do a lot of coasting with my foot off the accelerator - especially when going downhill. It's too bad you can't throw the car into neutral with a DFGT. If I hadn't done that, I wonder if I would have even made it as far as I did before becoming empty? I have no idea how GT6 calculates fuel consumption.

Back