RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club - Suspended

• Thread starter danbojte
  • 2,328 comments
So, it took somewhere between 5.5 to 6.0 hours to fully re-install GT6. I don't even know if it fixed my problem. Will fire up the PS3 shortly. I started at exactly midnight and I was watching Netflix on my laptop screen while it installed. I think I started to doze off just after 5am....I opened my eyes back up just at 6am and the message on the TV screen said that it was finally finished installing all of the updates.

Could you please chose a Premium car for that Event? :D
@danbojte ok find nice substitute for Isuzu, Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection S13 '90
Snow plow practise car:
228hp/286Nm 954kg 442pp

Snow tires
Oil change
No body rigidity
Limiter - 100%
Engine stage - 0
Ecu - sports
Exhaust - standard
Exhaust manifold - isometric
Catalytic converter - sports
Intake - tuning
Turbo - no

Suspension - fully custom
135/135
3.12/2.97
1/1
1/1
2/2
0.3/0.2
0.00/0.00
BB 5/5

Drivetrain
Transmission - stock
LSD - fully custom
5/35/5
Clutch - standard
Propeller shaft - standard

Body - all weight reducing done.

Fun car..
Setup is just quick pull, feel fine.. :)

Bellett on NA or Low range turbo would be better, less speed, less snow on air, standard car and ps3 won't cuff when snow fly on air with them.

6 hour re-installation of GT6 was for nothing... My first lap after re-installing the entire game:

gt6_messed_up.jpg

I am so 🤬'ing pissed off. When I hit the Red Exit Person, my PS3 just spins its wheels with the GT logo and the moving dots, like its loading something... You guys think my HDD is f'ed up?

Congratulations to all racers who took part and fought fair! 👍
I hope everyone enjoyed!

I think it was some great races for those 2nd tier drivers :mischievous:, and it seems you had a great day too 👍, and you squeezed right in front of @OdeFinn in the championship, congratulations my friend :bowdown:, nicely done. I feel bad for Ode, I haven't check the replay yet but in the first race something happened and he was out there building sand castles, and from the look of things they were pretty impressive castles :lol:, but I've been there more than most so my sad feelings were quickly forgotten by getting a podium :D. I was second and way in front of @RMan72 and I lost my concentration and starting driving as if I was carrying 12 dozen eggs :eek:, screwed up badly and the robot got passed me :grumpy:, managed to keep third but I could see Ode was catching up :crazy:, yay the checkered flag came finally.

I have to give @Thorin Cain a big 👍👍👍 for the first race, I was sure he was going to fail with three of us putting a lot of pressure on him for 5 laps, but he held on ;), wow dude that was great, I would have caved in much earlier, and you forced me to drive in the 1:09 for 2 or 3 laps in a row just to keep up :cool:. I also see you got 2nd place in the second race, :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:, man what a change in pace sir, I'm going to have to start practicing a bit more if I want to keep up with you.

@BadgerVadge , you did very well for the first time with us 👍, must of been something using CS with no ABS when you're not use to it, I hope you'll be able to join us again and help @Thorin Cain , @ALB123 , @Brewguy44 , @DaBomm4 and myself put a little pressure on those other 3, like Dan says "you never know what will happen", :gtpflag:.

I know @OdeFinn & @RMan72 would have liked to rewind some parts off the race, was a bad day for them but it happens to all of us (even though R2D2 finished second, there were some really shaky moments when he'd go off skidding, but man was he fast :crazy: ), kind of happy I won't be able to be there next week, with those 2 coming out with the knife between their teeth it's going to be difficult getting another podium :lol:.

It was a great exciting race and I loved every moment of it, hope to see you all soon again on the track :cheers:.

6 hour re-installation of GT6 was for nothing... My first lap after re-installing the entire game:

View attachment 417345

I am so 🤬'ing pissed off. When I hit the Red Exit Person, my PS3 just spins its wheels with the GT logo and the moving dots, like its loading something... You guys think my HDD is f'ed up?

:grumpy:, I'm so sorry for you ALB, I really hope someone can help you out with this 👍.

I think it was some great races for those 2nd tier drivers :mischievous:, and it seems you had a great day too 👍, and you squeezed right in front of @OdeFinn in the championship, congratulations my friend :bowdown:, nicely done. I feel bad for Ode, I haven't check the replay yet but in the first race something happened and he was out there building sand castles, and from the look of things they were pretty impressive castles :lol:, but I've been there more than most so my sad feelings were quickly forgotten by getting a podium :D. I was second and way in front of @RMan72 and I lost my concentration and starting driving as if I was carrying 12 dozen eggs :eek:, screwed up badly and the robot got passed me :grumpy:, managed to keep third but I could see Ode was catching up :crazy:, yay the checkered flag came finally.

I have to give @Thorin Cain a big 👍👍👍 for the first race, I was sure he was going to fail with three of us putting a lot of pressure on him for 5 laps, but he held on ;), wow dude that was great, I would have caved in much earlier, and you forced me to drive in the 1:09 for 2 or 3 laps in a row just to keep up :cool:. I also see you got 2nd place in the second race, :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:, man what a change in pace sir, I'm going to have to start practicing a bit more if I want to keep up with you.

@BadgerVadge , you did very well for the first time with us 👍, must of been something using CS with no ABS when you're not use to it, I hope you'll be able to join us again and help @Thorin Cain , @ALB123 , @Brewguy44 , @DaBomm4 and myself put a little pressure on those other 3, like Dan says "you never know what will happen", :gtpflag:.

I know @OdeFinn & @RMan72 would have liked to rewind some parts off the race, was a bad day for them but it happens to all of us (even though R2D2 finished second, there were some really shaky moments when he'd go off skidding, but man was he fast :crazy: ), kind of happy I won't be able to be there next week, with those 2 coming out with the knife between their teeth it's going to be difficult getting another podium :lol:.

It was a great exciting race and I loved every moment of it, hope to see you all soon again on the track :cheers:.
Thank you, Francis, for the kind words for everybody. Yes, I did it surprisingly. 👍
You were very good too and congrats for the podium. @Thorin Cain amazed me. He went so well as he had the lead to the lap before the last one. I'm sure the future races will be more and more closer between all of us, what is a very good thing. 👍 all.

View attachment 417345

Does this occur with other games you have and have you tested with 1.0 GT6 to make sure it's not the update files ? The only way to be sure is to fit another HDD ( known good one with no issue ), no need to install updates, just run it on vanilla version or if want to be thorough, install all updates on new HDD. If you encounter same issue, then the PS3 GPU is not in good condition anymore ( might be due to overheating ). If the PS3 is on the way to YLOD ( yellow light of death ), like I had before a few years back, it will start to hang up on a few games, changed HDD too, but then gradually more frequent with 3 beep shut down and blinking red light and at the end yellow light showed up and won't start. I tried to change the thermal paste on the GPU and CPU to no avail, it was too late :( the I got a new slim PS3 which I cleaned every 6 months and never left for long when the weather is hot or very humid ( sometimes I used a desk fan to blow cool air when running )

Wow, great races there from the report, congrats to winners and @Thorin Cain for improving :)

I don't play any other games, so I don't know if I'd have problems with them or not Ridox. It's strange that I encountered the problem with Nordschleife at the same exact spot even after re-installing the game. I was going to do a system restore back to factory default but I don't see how that could be the problem. I'm not getting any issues with the PS3 itself. According to the things I've read, you really only need to go into Safe Mode and do a system reset if you're encountering issues with the system itself.

Oh well...I was thinking maybe this is my time to just bite the bullet and buy a PS4 and new steering wheel & pedals. I guess I could play pCars for now, while waiting for GT7. I'm actually leaning toward that direction...I'm just bummed because I prefer to drive street cars - not race cars - and pCars seems to be more of a straight up racing car game. But, maybe it would tide me over until GT7 comes along. Ugh...I don't know what I should do... :irked:

I don't play any other games, so I don't know if I'd have problems with them or not Ridox. It's strange that I encountered the problem with Nordschleife at the same exact spot even after re-installing the game. I was going to do a system restore back to factory default but I don't see how that could be the problem. I'm not getting any issues with the PS3 itself. According to the things I've read, you really only need to go into Safe Mode and do a system reset if you're encountering issues with the system itself.

Oh well...I was thinking maybe this is my time to just bite the bullet and buy a PS4 and new steering wheel & pedals. I guess I could play pCars for now, while waiting for GT7. I'm actually leaning toward that direction...I'm just bummed because I prefer to drive street cars - not race cars - and pCars seems to be more of a straight up racing car game. But, maybe it would tide me over until GT7 comes along. Ugh...I don't know what I should do... :irked:

Pcars has it own sets of issue, from bugs, glitches, inaccurate car datas ( Evo X FQ400, 1M, Clio etc ), crash/freeze on PS4 ( on some console, so more to do with luck ). If I were you, I would wait for Pcars 2 ( after a few patches ).

What you can do now on PS3, is to do full system restore, but if the PS3 HDD has issue ( bad sectors ), this won't help, a HDD replacement is needed. If you have spare laptop HDD, you can use it and test the game. BTW, have you check the disc ? Make sure it's clean, if you have Bluray drive on PC, run disc diagnostic software ( surface scan ) to see if there's damaged sectors on the disc. A bad disc could do lots of funny stuff and freezes. Or, an easy way, borrow another GT6 disc :D Try other game disc too if you can get them ( borrow ), sometimes the Bluray lens gets dirty and cause lock up and graphic corruption. If other games from disc suffer same issue, you can clean the lens :) if with good clean Bluray lens + another GT6 disc/cleaned good disc of yours + another HDD and cleaned PS3 internals, still the issue persist with PS3, then it might be console itself.

Edit : GT6 disc is double layer, so to test the Bluray drive lens, get other games which are double layer, like Last of Us, Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, God of War 3, Final Fantasy XIII, MGS 4, LA Noire, Heavy Rain and Beyond 2 Soul

An easy trick to check if a Bluray disc game ( PS3 ) is a double layer or single layer is to look at the inner ring ID marker on the data side ( bottom ), look for the BVDL and BVSS markings, BVDL is double layer, and BVSS is single layer. There should be barcodes as well, double layer will have 2 barcodes ( each layer has a barcode )

Last edited:
@ALB123 $15 for new heat paste, 2 hour of work and that might start to work, if it's heat problem. $10 extra blowers on front of ps3 to keep it cold.
$10 cleaner stuff for removing old paste.

Meaning, taking ps3 on pieces, motherboard in to oven for ~10 min (many opinions how long and how hot, I have done two different ps3's with about 10min 150-170°c, both still working and in use) and new paste under heat sinks. Most important is that how you set motherboard on oven and how to take it out. Four cones thru holes, making sure at cones aren't touching circuits, or soldering. Just opening oven when done and let it cool long time inside oven without touching it.
Above is fixing from YLOD and nearly YLOD ps3's.

There is several how to instructions on YouTube.

http://m.ebay.com/sch/Sony-PlayStation-3-Cooling-Devices/171898/bn_229787/i.html

Checked my notes, 8-9 min 170°C.
Do not exceed that 170°C, most soldering melting point is somewhere 190-200 around, bit under also, but 170 is just below, it will open and reconnect most soldering but it's not turning solder to liquid. 150 can do job also, I was on situation at nothing or all, didn't want to do it too many times :)
Fixed also one laptop display card on same way, same heat and time. Nvidia pumps still :)

What ever you do, test with another HDD first, if possible. When my old SSD corrupted its firmware it first do those loading problems, bit similar what you're having now. Current SSD is sudden power off proof and not having any issues with it.

Last edited:
So July's championship is done and we have crowned the first of our monthly winners :)
Congratulations @danbojte :bowdown: To win by a single point after winning the last race of the month must feel good. Well done my friend :cheers:

Congratulations to @OdeFinn on a very close second place too :D:tup: You've been a consistent podium finisher and have won plenty of races along the way. It's too bad I had to throw away my best chance of a win in that last race or you would have had the championship in the bag :( I tried to keep Dan behind me and just run my own pace but I just didn't have the rubber left to hold him off and overcooked the fronts going into turn 2 :guilty: I think it's safe to say he would have gotten passed anyway 👍 He did put in some great times to close the gap and apply the pressure 2x 2:08s and a 2:07 right at the end there :eek: On a positive note :mischievous: I did manage to make a nice sandcastle and get back on track to finish in front of you :D Only just mind you, I had to do a little fuel saving for the last lap and a half. I could see you chasing hard :scared:

And Mr. RobotMan well done on a great 3rd place overall :cheers: you didn't run anywhere near the amount of races as some others, but you made Dan and OdeFinn work hard for there places above you in the table 👍 Great job, keep pushing and I'm sure you'll be up there soon. And thanks for the BB tip too @RMan72 :bowdown: It worked out quite nicely :)

@TurnLeft. Thanks bud 👍 And well done on your podium too :bowdown: :cheers: That was a good little battle with us all so close for a while there in race 1 :D
I think it's pretty safe to say we've both been improving a lot 👍 It's the best thing about on-line racing for me. Sometimes you can only ever push so hard running hot laps or racing against the AI. You find your level and you stay there. Yes we can push ourselves but there comes a point where we just think that's the best we can do.
It's when you get to race against other humans that you start to get pushed further :) You get to learn new lines you've perhaps not used before and learn how the faster guys go faster....unless you chuck it in a sand pit in the first corner of course :sly:
You've been doing well in these races for the past few months and I've been having to up my game to keep up already:) Let's keep pushing and hopefully soon we can be up mixing it with the big boys more often :mischievous:

@ALB123 I'm sorry to see you're still having problems with you're PS3. And I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions that could help :( @Ridox2JZGTE and OdeFinn have covered everything I could suggest and a bit more:tup: I really hope you can get it sorted out soon my friend:tup:

congrats to winners and @Thorin Cain for improving :)
Thanks my friend :cheers:

EVENT: Nicks Forza Ferrari Race

1972-ferrari-dino-246gt-taillight-emblem-jill-reger.jpg

CAR : Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 (Original)

Specs
Horsepower: 251 HP at 6600 RPM
Torque: 206.7 ft-lb at 6100 RPM
Weight: 1080 kg
Weight Distribution : Stock
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels: Stock
Car Paint: Cafe Au Lait or FERRARI DINO Bodywork Colours or FREE choice.

Tires : Sports Hard

Suspension - NICKS FORZA FERRARI Custom Coilover ( Track Pack ) -
Ferrari Manual Factory / Service Bulletin Alignment

Fully Customizable Suspension

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 115 115
Spring Rate: 7.73 6.44
Dampers (Compression): 7 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 5
Camber Angle: 0.0 1.2
Toe Angle: 0.03 0.24

Brake Balance:
7/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/5.
Feel free to use your preferred brakes and balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, with 7/5 brake balance as starting point.

Transmission: Stock

Drivetrain:
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch

LSD - ZF 2 way high preload
Initial Torque : 26
Acceleration Sensitivity: 26
Braking Sensitivity: 26

Power:
Power Limiter at : 97%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports

Body:
Ballast Weight: 0 kg
Ballast Position: 0

ALL SETTINGS MUST BE FOLLOWED EXACTLY!*
(DQ - disqualifying and exclusion from the Club)

*FREE CHOICE:
Colors & Brakes ONLY

RACING NUMBER WITH GRAN TURISMO LOGO IS MANDATORY!
(5 points penalty)

TRACK:
logo.jpg
800px-Spa-Francorchamps_of_Belgium.svg.png

Races: 2 x 30 min
60 min between Starts

Race 1 start type and grid order
Rolling Start - Single File: Reverse Grid Based on the Championship Standings
  • After the game's START signal we'll line-up slowly, in the announced grid order, as single-file, on the left side of the track.
  • When the pole sitter will assure himself that everybody has lined-up, he will move slowly, with 80 kph speed limit and each driver will follow the car in front, without overtaking. The cars movement has to be fluent.
  • The Race will Start for each racer after hitting the first corner's apex.
Race 1 Provisional Starting Grid:
  1. #44 @Brewguy44
  2. #21 @joaosoarescso
  3. #89 @BadgerVadge
  4. #_4 @DaBomm4
  5. #_3 @ALB123
  6. #69 @TurnLeft
  7. #46 @Thorin Cain
  8. #27 @RMan72
  9. #81 @OdeFinn
  10. #_7 @danbojte
dVKERkYOhsdoMHTi9U_0.jpg 1971_Ferrari_Dino_GT.jpgDSC_0053.JPGCircuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpgFerrari Dino 1.jpg

Race 2 start type and grid order

Grid Start with False Start Check: Reverse Grid Based on Race 1 Results

New entrants, DNF-ers and DQ'd will start from the back of the Grid, in the order they join to the event.

Penalty: None

Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Very Fast

Mechanical Damage: Light

Driving Options: No Aids/ABS

Minimum No. of Pit Stops: 0

Track limits
  • The track area is delimited always by the continuous white lines painted on both sides of the track.
  • You are required to keep always at least two wheels inside the track area.
  • The white lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track.
Important!

- The races will Start on time! The room will be opened 30 min before the Race.

- Please, double check the settings and rules above.

- In GT6 - Go to Menu - Options - Network - Clear system cache.

- In XMB - Network - Test Internet connection - make sure you have NAT type 2.

Please read and follow the
CLUB RULES

When: SCHEDULE

How: JOIN

staytuned-1-jpg.415269

:cheers:

Results

Race 1
Results.jpg

Download Replay File

Last edited:

CAR : Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71

Specs
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 46 / 54 as stock

GT AUTO
Oil change

Front, Rear

Brake Balance:
7/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/5. Feel free to use your preferred brakes and balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, with 7/5 brake balance as starting point.

Drivetrain:
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch

Power:
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust

Body:
Stock

*FREE CHOICE:
Colors & Brakes ONLY

RACING NUMBERS WITH GRAN TURISMO LOGO ARE MANDATORY!
(10 points penalty)

TRACK: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

logo.jpg

60 min between Starts

Rolling Start - Single File: Reverse Grid Based on the latest Championship Standings

Rolling Start - Single File:
  • After the game's START signal we'll line-up slowly, in the announced grid order, as single-file, on the left side of the track.
  • When the pole sitter will assure himself that everybody has lined-up, he will move slowly, with 80 kph speed limit and each driver will follow the car in front, without overtaking. The cars movement has to be fluent.
  1. #44 @Brewguy44
  2. #21 @joaosoarescso
  3. #89 @BadgerVadge
  4. #_4 @DaBomm4
  5. #_3 @ALB123
  6. #69 @TurnLeft
  7. #46 @Thorin Cain
  8. #27 @RMan72
  9. #81 @OdeFinn
  10. #_7 @danbojte

New entrants, DNF-ers and DQ'd will start from the back of the Grid, in the order they join to the event.

Track limits
  • The track area is delimited always by the continuous white lines painted on both sides of the track.
  • The white lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track.
Important!

- Please, double check the settings and rules.

- Go to Menu - Options - Network - Clear system cache.

- Test Internet connection - make sure you have NAT type 2.

CLUB RULES

staytuned-1-jpg.415269

I think this will make @ALB123 find a solution :lol:, that or a Lamborghini race, he's not going to miss that one.

CAR : Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71

Specs
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 46 / 54 as stock

GT AUTO
Oil change

Front, Rear

Brake Balance:
7/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/5. Feel free to use your preferred brakes and balance.

Drivetrain:
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch

Power:
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust

Body:
Stock

*FREE CHOICE:
Colors & Brakes ONLY

RACING NUMBERS WITH GRAN TURISMO LOGO ARE MANDATORY!
(10 points penalty)

TRACK: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

logo.jpg

60 min between Starts

Rolling Start - Single File: Reverse Grid Based on the latest Championship Standings

Rolling Start - Single File:
  1. #44 @Brewguy44
  2. #21 @joaosoarescso
  3. #89 @BadgerVadge
  4. #_4 @DaBomm4
  5. #_3 @ALB123
  6. #69 @TurnLeft
  7. #46 @Thorin Cain
  8. #27 @RMan72
  9. #81 @OdeFinn
  10. #_7 @danbojte

Track limits
Important!

- Please, double check the settings and rules.

- Go to Menu - Options - Network - Clear system cache.

- Test Internet connection - make sure you have NAT type 2.

CLUB RULES

staytuned-1-jpg.415269

To all,
Please join and choose your colos.

Do you remember the races when you were on the third position far, very far, behind me and @OdeFinn and you still continued to race and didn't abandoned? I applauded your spirit and said that means a real fighter and not a quitter! Now, you can taste and smell the Victory! My hat's off to you! 👍
I do remember my friend, I do :) And I thank you now as I did then :cheers:

I felt pretty bad about not winning that one too :grumpy: But that disappointment went away pretty quick when I realised what had just happened :eek: :D:tup:
I'm under no illusions though. I still have a long way to go until I'll be mixing it up with you guys more often. But I have faith that if I keep at it, I'll get there :)

Joining this club was something I did because I thought it'd be fun to share some time with you guys on track 👍 I was never under the impression that I'd be able to keep up with a few of you, so I was never put off by the fact you two kept leaving me waaaaay behind :cool: The encouragement you both gave me at that time meant a lot 👍 And I owe you both (and Ridox and RMAN too) a lot for being there to give me something to work towards and for sharing your knowledge, experience and videos along the way :bowdown: You guys have as much to do with any improvements I've made, than I do, if not more :) :cheers:

Well, I just tried installing a 256GB SSD in my PS3. I turn on the PS3 and I get a screen that says "Connect the Controller using a USB cable, and then press the PS button." I do that and the four red LEDs blink on my DS3 controller. Then all the LEDs turn off and nothing happens. WTF?

Well, I just tried installing a 256GB SSD in my PS3. I turn on the PS3 and I get a screen that says "Connect the Controller using a USB cable, and then press the PS button." I do that and the four red LEDs blink on my DS3 controller. Then all the LEDs turn off and nothing happens. WTF?
Your controller's battery is exhausted. Connect it with the USB cable to the PS3.

Your controller's battery is exhausted. Connect it with the USB cable to the PS3.
I did...That's what I mean - it's not registering the controller. And the controller is fully charged from the 6 hours it was plugged in 2 nights ago during the reinstall of GT6.

I just tried installing the PS3UPDAT.PUP file via USB stick (PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP) and the PS3 doesn't even look at the USB stick when I plug it in or try rebooting with it plugged in. This is really ridiculous.

@danbojte and @OdeFinn, would it be possible to update the Dino tune for the race ? I have the weight data of an owner ( 246 GTS ) with the targa top fitted and GTS is about 20kg heavier than coupe GT, but the are variation anyway depending on the equipment fitted ( AC, audio, etc ). So the car weights at 2827 lbs / 1282kg with distribution at 42.5%/57.5% which is very accurate IMO as I also have references from R&T test 1972 246GT weight data tested at 3100 lbs / 1406kg :eek: ( with the driver + test equipment )

So, please if possible add ballast to max - 1280kg and distribution at 42.5/57.5, and hopefully it will still drives just as great :P

@danbojte and @OdeFinn, would it be possible to update the Dino tune for the race ? I have the weight data of an owner ( 246 GTS ) with the targa top fitted and GTS is about 20kg heavier than coupe GT, but the are variation anyway depending on the equipment fitted ( AC, audio, etc ). So the car weights at 2827 lbs / 1282kg with distribution at 42.5%/57.5% which is very accurate IMO as I also have references from R&T test 1972 246GT weight data tested at 3100 lbs / 1406kg :eek: ( with the driver + test equipment )

So, please if possible add ballast to max - 1280kg and distribution at 42.5/57.5, and hopefully it will still drives just as great :P
Will do. 👍

Last edited:
Back