RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club - Suspended

• Thread starter danbojte
  • 2,328 comments
@RMan72 , can you tell me how you had that transmission on the VW setup, mine was completely useless for starts :banghead:,
Gearbox is set like this

DSC_0054.JPG

Not sure of the technique used it might have been set during the great tramisisson bug a few months back

Thanks for the good practice session/races today @danbojte, @TurnLeft and @lBt_33 👍

I had a lot of fun chasing those snow clouds round Chamonix. Looking forwards to Saturdays races :)
Glad you enjoyed me blowing the snow in your windshield :mischievous:, but I had problems of my own, I kept running into this fellow
frosty.jpeg
, and no matter how many times I ran over him :D he kept popping up at different places on the track :grumpy:, I also had an encounter with this dude
jack.jpeg
on the second race, he kept freezing up the track on all the braking spots :mad:, was responsible for me hitting a couple of poor fellows whom he let pass before icing my lane. But I guess this is nothing compared to the encounter you had with
yeti.jpeg
, that was enough to ice your nerves wasn't it? Good thing you kept a cool head on :lol:. You know you should forget about wearing these
kilt.jpeg
for races at Chamonix, try this
suit.jpeg
it should keep you warm 👍.

my sweet '89 R32 GTS-t I just bought it like a month and a half ago, at a surprisingly great price through a Canadian importer, International Vehicle Importers. the good thing is it's already rb26 swapped! and oh yeah it sounds awesome... the bad part is it already has 79,000km but the new engine has 20km they said..idk how to convert to miles it's probably 50k miles haha. now is the time to buy skylines before they're way overpriced. i paid about 15 grand total...totally worth it but the registration and import fees was effin horrible though.
so far i just bought Coil Overs, a better LSD... and the cheapest rims i could find online. it looks great. but you see? at the car show last week? there's no snow or igloos in Alaska! haha . 24hrs of sunshine & it was 90 degrees F that day
Out of curiosity how long is the racing season there? BTW that's a nice car you got, it would be a shame to have it scratched in a race, not sure I would enter it.

Gearbox is set like this
Thanks:tup:, I tried it but it's not that different to what I had, I tried the Mid Turbo instead it gave more kick on the start and I didn't seem to lose that much high end speed.

Glad you enjoyed me blowing the snow in your windshield :mischievous:, but I had problems of my own, I kept running into this fellow View attachment 425407, and no matter how many times I ran over him :D he kept popping up at different places on the track :grumpy:, I also had an encounter with this dude View attachment 425408on the second race, he kept freezing up the track on all the braking spots :mad:, was responsible for me hitting a couple of poor fellows whom he let pass before icing my lane. But I guess this is nothing compared to the encounter you had with View attachment 425411, that was enough to ice your nerves wasn't it? Good thing you kept a cool head on :lol:. You know you should forget about wearing these View attachment 425412for races at Chamonix, try this View attachment 425414it should keep you warm 👍.

Out of curiosity how long is the racing season there? BTW that's a nice car you got, it would be a shame to have it scratched in a race, not sure I would enter it.

Thanks:tup:, I tried it but it's not that different to what I had, I tried the Mid Turbo instead it gave more kick on the start and I didn't seem to lose that much high end speed.
usually whenever the snow melts (April) is when it starts. then the snow comes back October to start the ice track racing lol.
we don't have any tracks besides drag strips and lame ovals. so our autocross and time trials are usually in some air strip or big parking lots setup for us. but hopefully we will grow because this year we have the SCCA starting events up here. its happening

@RMan72 Hey...I noticed you were playing a game called Driver: San Francisco last night when I logged into PSN. I had never heard of that game, but the word "Driver" had me intrigued. So, I did a quick search on YouTube and came across a video with what sounded like a developer speaking over his game play - highlighting certain features of the game. I wanted to ask you what your opinion is of the game. Can you use your steering wheel and pedals? Or is it for DS3 style controllers only? What do you like most and what do you dislike most about the game? I know it's absolutely nothing like GT6, nor does it try to be anything like a "sim", but the enormous open world map really looked awesome.

Glad you enjoyed me blowing the snow in your windshield :mischievous:, but I had problems of my own, I kept running into this fellow View attachment 425407, and no matter how many times I ran over him :D he kept popping up at different places on the track :grumpy:, I also had an encounter with this dude View attachment 425408on the second race, he kept freezing up the track on all the braking spots :mad:, was responsible for me hitting a couple of poor fellows whom he let pass before icing my lane. But I guess this is nothing compared to the encounter you had with View attachment 425411, that was enough to ice your nerves wasn't it? Good thing you kept a cool head on :lol:. You know you should forget about wearing these View attachment 425412for races at Chamonix, try this View attachment 425414it should keep you warm 👍.

:lol: 👍

Hey i really like the swift tune! i did some practice runs today and was surprised when the weight was added to the front, but it really handles like something besides an FF! that really gave the front good braking grip and i can control the rear really easy to initiate or control my oversteer. great job who ever tuned that!

Hey i really like the swift tune! i did some practice runs today and was surprised when the weight was added to the front, but it really handles like something besides an FF! that really gave the front good braking grip and i can control the rear really easy to initiate or control my oversteer. great job who ever tuned that!
Every car that is chosen to be used in the races comes from Ridox's Replica Garage. That's why this is the Ridox Replica Garage Fan Club. :D Although, an exception can be made for Elegance Automotive Guild cars.

Every car that is chosen to be used in the races comes from Ridox's Replica Garage. That's why this is the Ridox Replica Garage Fan Club. :D Although, an exception can be made for Elegance Automotive Guild cars.
In this case, @OdeFinn did the fine tuning for Snow Racing, as it is stipulated in the Event Post. ;)

Well, I stand corrected. Up until this weekend, we had really only used Ridox Replica tunes...which is why I thought what I did. My bad.
Didn't change a lot from original @Ridox2JZGTE tune, keeping it handling 1:1 to original, only softening bit dampers and arb, taking out negative TOE's from tires 'coz not needed on snow. First tried to leave some negative TOE, but it makes handling on snow harder, giving constant sliding on rear and sharp pulls on steering, probably just GT6 physics on snow are reason. IMO zero TOE left best of FF car handling and rest of suspension is giving you possibilities take wide slides and control those. Things what makes these decisions are those SPIKE tires, they aren't winter tires, they are spike tires and those are giving extremely good grip in real life too, no-one wants to slide with them more than needed slides.
Oh, and yes changing initial (preload) of LSD one bigger, that was unbelievable crucial thing to change for snow, you could try with one smaller preload and you'll see how much it changed :)

I'm happy with results of altering @Ridox2JZGTE's tune, keeping all base suspension balance and getting it grab on snow.
Pretty quick FF on snow, never thought at I'd like to drive FF on snow in GT6, @Ridox2JZGTE have proved me one time more how real world setup is good for GT6.

so that's the Ridox who i keep on hearing about. now I'm a fan.
I just did some lengthy reading on his thread, and I learned A LOT about how the LSD preload works, cam angle, and how the IRL principles are implemented into GT6 tuning. Now all i want to do is tweak with all my diff tunes learn how to setup like the 1.5 or 2 way setups.

Last edited:
Well hello folks at Ridox Garage Fan Club, hope you've all got your mitts, scarfs and snowsuits ready for today :cool:, do be careful out there, there will be Frosty, Jack Frost, Mr. Yeti, and off course me :mischievous:, you are allowed to carry an unlimited amount off snowballs that can be use at any time deemed right, for my part I'll just be bringing one,

Snowball.jpg

It should clear a safe path :lol:.

Well hello folks at Ridox Garage Fan Club, hope you've all got your mitts, scarfs and snowsuits ready for today :cool:, do be careful out there, there will be Frosty, Jack Frost, Mr. Yeti, and off course me :mischievous:, you are allowed to carry an unlimited amount off snowballs that can be use at any time deemed right, for my part I'll just be bringing one,

View attachment 426776
A few 'friends' of mine might be popping over in their AT-AT's, I did tell them they might not be allowed entry but they insisted they were coming

View attachment 426776
A few 'friends' of mine might be popping over in their AT-AT's, I did tell them they might not be allowed entry but they insisted they were coming
:lol: 👍

Does he get an * too beside his name on the scoreboard? :D ;) :lol: , I'll feel less lonely not being the only one with a *.

:cheers:
:odd: That's not what I'm :scared:about...

e. The most severe penalty in common use is a black flag, which may be imposed for ignoring penalties or for technical irregularities of any sort; it signifies that the driver has been disqualified from the race and his results for that race will not count toward the championship.
:eek: :guilty: I need all the points I can get :crazy: :lol:

EVENT: Gallardo GT3 at Fuji

2014_lamborghini_gallardo_car_picture.jpg

Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP600 GT3 (to Original)
LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP600+ GT3
New development steps for the successful GT3 model in 2012

Focus on endurance reliability

The Reiter Engineering developed Lamborghini Gallardo LP600+ GT3 had a successful season 2011 with four vice titles in ADAC GT Masters, Brazil GT3, ASIA GT3 and Spanish GT Championship.

“Our customers and ourselves proved already, that the Gallardo is a safe and fast car in sprint format races”, explains Hans Reiter the reason for the next development step. “Now we want to be successful at long distance races too. Our aim is, to have a reliable 24-hour race car, which is able to win.”

Reiter Engineering has already finished the development for new gearbox and aerodynamic parts. The 2012 Holinger gearbox is lighter and made of less parts than the former used version. A more direct and precise shifting process is now possible

“At the front of the car we now have a bigger splitter and double dive plates for more downforce as it is used by the other contenders in GT3”, says Reiter. “

Still in development and testing are new suspension brakets, spring pairings and a performance brake kit. The idea behind the new kinematic is to offer more mechanical grip due to a higher static roll stiffness, which allows softer heave springs. “We also should reduce the pitch moment under braking”, explains Hans Reiter “This would allow softer springs in the front, which increases braking forces and response to the driver.”

Due tot he softer springs, the cars handling over the curbs can be improved. Also a different camber variation should be implemented. Less static camber can be driven, which offers a better use of the tire during acceleration and braking with no disadvantages in corners.

The tire will be scrubbed less and lasts longer during a race, which leads to a better balance and improved track times at the end of a race.

An update is tested for the AP Racing brake system. New six-piston calipers and reworked brake cooling for the front will improve the brake performance in long distance races.

The development oft he new endurance parts will go in January and February 2012 at the 24-hours in Dubai and the Gulf 12-hours in Abu Dhabi under taff conditions.

LP-23.jpg
LP-85.jpg
LP-10.jpg
LP-83.jpg

CAR: Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

Specs
Horsepower: 535 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque: 410.4 ft-lb at 6800 RPM
Weight: 1238 kg
Weight Distribution: 42/58
Performance Points: 554

GT AUTO
NO
Oil Change
Improve Body Rigidity - MANDATORY
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type B
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +0 and Width +40
Wheels: Standard Size - OZ Racing Superforgiata (any of the two sets available), in GT Matte Dark Gray (The Color only is Free Choice)
Car Paint: Black, Nero Noctis, Arancio Argos (Free Choice)

Tyres
Sports​

Suspension
KW Springs and Damper
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Front, Rear
Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 14.02 16.07
Dampers (Compression): 8 5
Dampers (Extension): 4 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.7 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.04 0.20​

Brakes (Free Choice)

Racing Brakes Kit (Free Choice)
Brake Balance (Free Choice)
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.
Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 or 4/3 brake balance as starting point.​

Transmission

Sequential 6 Speed Homologated Ratio with Sachs Double Plate Clutch
Fully Customizable Transmission

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed at 300kmh / 186mph
Adjust each gear:
1st 2.560
2nd 1,850
3rd 1.420
4th 1.140
5th 0.940
6th 0.810
Set Final: 4.700​

Drivetrain

Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Torque Distributing Center Differential

Torque Distributing Center Differential
FRONT/REAR Torque Split: 10/90

LSD - Rear 2 way 45% Lock LSD

FRONT
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 5

REAR
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 30​

Power
Racing Exhaust
Power Limiter: 90.7%​

Body

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce
Rear: 20

Ballast: 78 kg
Ballast Position: 36​

ALL SETTINGS MUST BE FOLLOWED EXACTLY!*

(You risk disqualifying and exclusion from the Club)

*FREE CHOICE:
Colors & Brakes ONLY!

RACING NUMBERS WITH GRAN TURISMO LOGO ARE MANDATORY!
(5 points penalty)

TRACK: Fuji Speedway F
fisco.png

Fuji Speedway is a motorsportrace track standing in the foothills of Mount Fuji, in Oyama, Suntō District, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.
It was built in the early 1960s and hosted the first Formula One race in Japan in 1976. In the 1980s, Fuji Speedway was used for the FIAWorld Sportscar Championship and national racing.

Originally managed by Mitsubishi Estate Co., Fuji Speedway was acquired by Toyota Motor Corporation in 2000. The circuit hosted the Formula One Japanese Grand Prix in 2007,after an absence of 30 years, replacing the Suzuka Circuit, owned by Honda.

After Fuji Speedway hosted the 2008 race, the Japanese Grand Prix returned to Suzuka for the 2009-onward races. Fuji Speedway is known for having one of the longest straights in motorsport tracks, at 1.5 km (0.93 mi) in length. The circuit has FIA Grade 1 license.

Races: 2 x 30 min
60 min between Starts

Penalty: Weak

Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Very Fast

Mechanical Damage: Light

Driving Options: No Aids/ABS

Minimum No. of Pit Stops: 0

Courtesy of @Thorin Cain

Track limits
  • The track area is delimited always by the continuous white lines painted on both sides of the track.
  • You are required to keep always at least two wheels inside the track area.
  • The white lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track.
Race 1 start type and grid order

Rolling Start - Single File: Reverse Grid Based on the Championship Standings​
  • After the game's START signal we'll line-up slowly, in the announced grid order, as single-file, on the left side of the track.
  • When the pole sitter will assure himself that everybody has lined-up, he will move slowly, with 80 kph speed limit and each driver will follow the car in front, without overtaking. The cars movement has to be fluent.
  • The Race will Start for each racer after hitting the first corner's apex.
Race 1 Provisional Starting Grid:
  1. #69 @TurnLeft
  2. #46 @Thorin Cain
  3. #_7 @danbojte Color: Red
  4. #81 @OdeFinn
  5. #27 @RMan72

#_3 @ALB123
#_4 @DaBomm4
#11 @Ridox2JZGTE
#21 @joaosoarescso
#44 @Brewguy44
#45 @Lionheart2113
#54 @Lewis_Hamilton_
#89 @BadgerVadge

Anybody can Enter the Championship Anytime, event it is Started. Race when you can or want.
We Love to Race :cool:

Race 2 start type and grid order

Grid Start with False Start Check: Reverse Grid Based on Race 1 Results​

New entrants, DNF-ers and DQ'd will start from the back of the Grid, in the order they will join the event.

Important!

- NAT type 2 - From XMB - Go to Network - Test Internet connection - make sure you have a NAT type 2 connection.

- Clear the System Cache - From GT6 - Go to Menu - Options - Network - Clear System Cache.

- Double Check - Please, Double Check the Settings and the Rules.

- Join Early - The Races will Start on Time! The Room will be opened 30 min or earlier, before the Race Start. Join early, to take your time to solve the possible Connection issues.

Please read and follow the CLUB RULES

When - SCHEDULE

How - JOIN

Results:

Race 1:
Gallardo GT3 Results - Race 1.jpg

Race 2:
Gallardo GT3 Results - Race 2.jpg

Replay Files Download

Come back often to this post to stay up-to-date!

Last edited:
Back