RIDOX Replica Garage : MATECH Ford GT GT3 Base Model Replica

Special Build MATECH Ford GT GT3 capable of 1:59s at Suzuka on RH

1. Ridox2JZGTE

Ridox2JZGTE

Ridox2JZGTE submitted a new tune:

RIDOX Replica Garage : MATECH Ford GT GT3 Base Model Replica - Special Build MATECH Ford GT GT3 capable of 1:59s at Suzuka on RH

Read more about this tune...

Harsk100 likes this.
  2. GT_Astroboy

GT_Astroboy

Hi there -- What could I do to this tune to make the rear a little more stable, and less prone to 'sliding out' of control. I am trying this tune out on the Nordschleife with RH tyres. I know that my driving can improve, but in the meantime, do you have some recommendation?

3. Ridox2JZGTE

Ridox2JZGTE

Do you use camber at the rear ? If you feel the rear has some body roll and causing the slide, try to increase ARB, F/R : 5/4. If the instability is caused by the bumps / the tires skipping and loosing traction, then I will need to formulate softer spring rate Try F/R spring rate : 9.82 / 13.23. New ride height will need to be used to avoid bottom out with lower spring rate, target is to go flat out at foxhole ( at the downhill ).

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs with 2 Way Bilstein Damper ( MEDIUM Camber )
    Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
    Spring Rate: 9.82 13.23
    Dampers (Compression): 6 4
    Dampers (Extension): 7 3
    Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
    Camber Angle: 1.0 1.4
    Toe Angle: -0.12 0.16

Haven't tested this, but should drive okay at green hell :)

GT_Astroboy likes this.
  4. GT_Astroboy

GT_Astroboy

@Ridox2JZGTE I tried your recommendations and I see a noticeable improvement. I did a quick test, did not run the full length of the track. I believe the sliding may be more due to rolling than to the loss of traction, although it could be. I will play with the settings that you recommend and will report back. Thanks a bunch. :tup:

Ridox2JZGTE likes this.
  5. Juim1j

Juim1j

The rims should be the BBS LM-R's.

6. Ridox2JZGTE

Ridox2JZGTE

It is BBS LM-R, I just happen to use different wheel on the picture.