RIP Hiboost Pro Drag Team!

Danny280zxturbo

(Banned)
Nicaragua
Diriamba/Miami
Danny280zxturbo
:gtpflag:HIBOOST GT 6 IS NEAR!!

-------------------------

Everything started on June 2012, DQ Brasil, Ameer, Freedy and I, we used to drag race online and we were rookies, lol..I used to race a C4 2.0 Turbo just to keep up with them Hondas.. Ameer smoke me one time with a Renault clio LMAO, then DQ with his EK..DQ gave me some good tips about adding weight and Ameer send me his clio…that was so cool back then. Then Freddy was launching in 2nd gear..LOL..I told him to launch in 1st but now I regret it…LOL. Well now we tune everything and the Team got new and fast members!! We are on a higher level and we are also from all over the world and got new fast members and more. From, Brazil, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Israel, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Italy, England, Gran Bretaña and USA!!!

Terms and condition for Team members!

*All members have too know how to tune

*All members must post at least one of their times at the leader board

*All members must be humble

*All members must be legit "no hack or parts" and honest

*All members must be Dramma free and not talk about other Teams

*All members must respect each other and other teams if they respect us!

HIBOOST is here to stay and continue on GT6!

*Any team issues must be address at our social group!

Members Roster:

↔HIBOOST↔FOUNDERS AND OWNERS↔

Danny280zxTurbo :≈The Snake≈

DQ_DQ_Brasil:D.Q.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIBOOST LEADERS

christoofastforu:2F4U

HIBOOST CO LEADERS

XST_96: Original member!

Managment:
-----------------------------------------------
LIVEKILL2:: "Bullet tree" Recruit manager!

Members:
-----------------------------------------------

XxHEINEKEN_PRxX Royalty is a must!

DaNando92:Loyal member!!

Inactive members:

We all want to welcome you to HIBooST Family!👍:gtpflag::gtplanet:

HIboosT is a Team that can tune anything!!!

If I didn’t mention your name I’m sorry, I got a bad memory!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't try to join us unless you know what loyalty means!

Last edited:
Danny280zxturbo
Thanks and I think that this is good for the TEAM! it will help!!👍

Guys, I found a few new strips, Ill search for some more!!!

Yeah i like that suzuka one. First time on there and i made to the finals of your comp.

How about we tune a car for a Team challenge, pick a car and we dupe it around if needed. How about this one:

Last edited:
Sounds good I have mine broken in and untunned, Danny what you think?

Cool, lets have a tuning battle!!

I don't have that camaro tho!

Last night I ran vs The Leader of Turtle Fam and he is also the Leader of No 2nd chance tuning! He is MrT_GTI. This guys is the fastest honda dragster Ive ever seen. He beat to other fast guys on pinks! They were driving EKs97! This was like at 5am. He is a cool humble guy. We ran pinks and it was the best pink race ever. We both were in shock, we had to run like 6 times because it was a tie!!! at the end I won the last race! it was 4 to 3!👍

But this guys gave me best pink race ever, I wish I had my other phone!!

Much love and respect to Turtle Fam and N2CT!! from hiboost!!👍

I will help them open their Team page here!

Danny280zxturbo
Cool, lets have a tuning battle!!

I don't have that camaro tho!

Last night I ran vs The Leader of Turtle Fam and he is also the Leader of No 2nd chance tuning! He is MrT_GTI. This guys is the fastest honda dragster Ive ever seen. He beat to other fast guys on pinks! They were driving EKs97! This was like at 5am. He is a cool humble guy. We ran pinks and it was the best pink race ever. We both were in shock, we had to run like 6 times because it was a tie!!! at the end I won the last race! it was 4 to 3!👍

But this guys gave me best pink race ever, I wish I had my other phone!!

Much love and respect to Turtle Fam and N2CT!! from hiboost!!👍

I will help them open their Team page here!

Uhoh hondas on the take over.
Like the make over. Goodjob Danny!

Listen get everyone on board here and I'll start the duping chain I guess, Veyront has it so I will send to you, any other members need the Camaro SS '10 RM?

I have one too so i can send one also

Ill ask getmoney and I know Freddy dosen't have one so Ill send him one!!

Vey, ask LIVEKILL2 and if you see Sickwiit let him know too!

Thanks Ryzno, I know you gave me this idea before..I think it was a good one!!👍

Yeah I don't race hondas that much but everytime I get home (4:45am ET) these kids are racing. lol!:) So I just join them because they are really fast and thats what I llike! These guys give me a really hard time.:lol:

Ill ask getmoney and I know Freddy dosen't have one so Ill send him one!!

Vey, ask LIVEKILL2 and if you see Sickwiit let him know too!

Thanks Ryzno, I know you gave me this idea before..I think it was a good one!!👍

Yeah I don't race hondas that much but everytime I get home (4:45am ET) these kids are racing. lol!:) So I just join them because they are really fast and thats what I llike! These guys give me a really hard time.:lol:

Im sending one to sick today and live tomorrow

Im sending one to sick today and live tomorrow

Ok, c-losk please send me one so I can send it to Freddy!!👍

I tuned a few low 11.0s cars, Ill dupe them later this week so you guys can have them. They are fun to run. I also got a few 10.9s cars that are also fun to drag!!!

Last edited:
Camaro SS 10 RM sent last night, I'll be tuning it today after work maybe online after.

Thanks c-losk, it was missing the catalitic but problem solved! I ran really hard last night!! Thanks!

I sent one to FreddySR20DE too!

Anyone else need one?👍

I think that by friday we can post our times here?

LOL, I notice that it was missing hp after I sent it but I figure maybe it needs the oil chnage.

I'm sure I will, I didn't do anything last night after I send it to you.

I tune both of my camaros and both of them are hella fast!

Today I had a blast with TDS and GTWW! we had a really cool comp. It was EVOs vs Rams vs STIs! It was cool bro! hiboost FTW, I guess I got lucky!! The room was full! Storm Money, Trin07, Jordan, Hyper, Thraser, KenjiMcLauren, Veyronrt and LIVE2KILL! sorry If I forgot someone!

picture.php

Ill post it on the Leader Board once it runs faster than 10.501s

Guys sorry but Kenji is not in hiboost!

Last edited:
Will HiBoost be hosting try outs? Soon? Ever? At all?

Thanks for your interest! Ill ask Veyron to check you out! Keep in mind that we don´t like people that uses parts or hacks!

Whats up Sick! Glad to see you here on gtplanet! C-losk please send Sick a group invite! Thanks!

C-losk, how are doing with the camare RM?

Back