kcheeb
Premium
- 4,753

- Alberta
- kcheeb
- kcheeb
I can't remember![]()
You're not old enough to have oldzheimers
I'll be spending Sundays in the race rig, time for a cushion or two!
I can't remember![]()
Willie and I have teamed up. Our team name is: The Golden Potatoes
The photos on Kart Space always looks so damm nice
tom > do you know which date this serie will start ? Or do you wait to get the online bugs do disappear first ?
doodlemonoplyWillie and I have teamed up. Our team name is: The Golden Potatoes
I was afraid this was going to happen,Willie and I have teamed up. Our team name is: The Golden Potatoes
Looking forward to this season I think I have a chance with the 125 spl. Are we doing Kart space as a track again?
John WellsIf anyone wants to team up with me let me know.
eNJS / LordChopsington / Red / 17 / 125 / TBC
Need to get some practice in the 125 but I'm looking forward to it 👍
Nice. 👍 I wonder what that custom track is like?Calendar and Rules Updated. 👍
Nice. 👍 I wonder what that custom track is like?
You'll find out soon enough.![]()
And we come into drug corner.
Is it going to be like that track?
Hey seslab! Do you have a 125 Kart?hi all,
I'm new in gtplanet. Willibaby motivated me to participate at the RKL season 4.
i'll be glad if there is a place for me ?!
Thx in advance
hi all,
I'm new in gtplanet. Willibaby motivated me to participate at the RKL season 4.
i'll be glad if there is a place for me ?!
Thx in advance
hi all,
I'm new in gtplanet. Willibaby motivated me to participate at the RKL season 4.
i'll be glad if there is a place for me ?!
Thx in advance
Hi Tom,
Great, thx))
seslab/seslab/reflex spice*/#76/125SPL/TBC
*) A sort of mix between orange and blue but more orange.
I hope I did'nt forget something, just let me know if this is the case
greetings
GTPlanet Name/PSN ID/Kart Colour/Kart Number/Kart Model/Team
sal571 - sal571 - white - 13 - 125 cc SPL -????
Hi could you please add me to your event. Thankyou.