RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

So how's anyone gonna find it if it isn't on the front page? You'd expect people to flip through 4812524712474 billion million zillion pages of random spam and the occasional hint of reviews to find that link? Hmmm…maybe a tall order……

There's a search button.

Plus I dont think anyone outside of the FF shootout cares for a 500PP Volvo anyway. There's no rush to update the main post.

Well…I don't think anyone other than greenpeace would care about a Prius tune either, so why have it in the first place :D

Oh wait, yea, forgot…that tune's only purpose is for you to say 'I'M FIRST!!! :D :D'
How about tuning it's predecessors as well, since you want to draw some attention to these cars :D And tune the older standard Honda Insight as well, while you're at it :D

Yeah. We updated the gearbox but we didnt mess with ballast. I'm doing 3:45's in my Scuderia at Sarthe. Really good money maker. :D
I'm hovering arounfd the 20 mil mark buying cars from the NCD, and collecting all cars from the UCD, enjoying the Enzo alot now, I added 50kg balast and there's the slightest touch of oversteer out of some corners, don't think I'll add anymore, 47-53 weight distribution. I'll try the scud when I'm bored of this ;)

I've just had an idea…GTP Eco-box Tuner Shootout! :D Tuners must create a tune for a Eco-box of sorts which will make it as Eco/fast and fun to drive as possible :D

Now see you said nothing about stock!!!! Fully tuned dualnote away!
Or even GT by Citroen concept because thats electric :embarrassed:

Last edited:
No, cuz I'm gonna play my Joker and use the Honda Dualnote :D Batteries + V8 (I think) = big POWWERRRR and MOREEE TORQUEEEEE :D :D :D

Wonder what kind of gas mileage my "Pocket Monster" Cuore TR-XX gets?:D It is a Kei car and 194 HP in a 600kg car...:bowdown::gtpflag::cheers:

Damn! Fine, new restriction, no US cars allowed, don't ask why, it just isn't. :D Which renders the US Acura out :D I win!

So it should be allowed :D Unless you say it isn't one. But where did I say that no production cars were allowed ;)

I never said anything about production cars, I just said something about being a 'Eco box', which it is, as it's as aerodynamic as a house :D
1001th POST!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Damn! Still too late though, I made my post some time at 8:50~pm, and you edited that in at 9:01pm, so it's still my idea :D :D so I WIN :D :D Weeeeeeee……

So. Much. Off-topic banter.

Sorry for the delay of the reviews, it goes to show how much lazy I am, what a shame. :guilty:

Tried the BLITZ ER34 tune and I was impressed, but I did it with race softs because I want a more Nurburgring 24h-car feel. I guess this will go first before anything else when it comes to my detailed reviews.

No! You do the 380rs and r34 review first! Or will you do that once they feature in something else first? And you think you're lazy? I'm supposed to be reviewing 14 cars for that FF shootout somewhere else, but I'm in fact fooling about in a RS4, not really doing much at all……

Back