RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

I have the perfect comparison to the Yukamobile ready for my review. :sly: :mischievous:

Also I wonder what Onboy will think of the Ricer... :lol:

Here we go! I am going to start a list of cars that are able to be "Overpowered" based on it's stats. I'm not including most of RJ's cars since the transmission isn't correctly tuned yet.

vkl0w.png

After I complete a car, I with either put a check mark next to it, and once the review is up, the picture will be replaced.

Should I tackle the F430 or the SP1 first?

Last edited:
Oh thanks for that Roj, last day of May, you give us a pair of shopping carts. I was expecting the Bread Van, not a glitterball civic……

Hahahahah. Think that is bad? I will have to tune that civic to the max since the car is already bad enough. That means ENTIRE make-over for "RKM Overpowered"

430 it is! I am slowly building up my collection of carts that need to be done, but I need catchy names to go with it...

YIPEE-KA-YAY SHYE'S CAR GETS TO BE TOUCHED TOO.

Lawl, Shye's bestie is getting streamed now by Raya, while she's dozing off in her state-of-the-art home. But when she sees the Yukamobile, she gets Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

(in other words, she badly wants to drive it now :P)

YIPEE-KA-YAY SHYE'S CAR GETS TO BE TOUCHED TOO.

Lawl, Shye's bestie is getting streamed now by Raya, while she's dozing off in her state-of-the-art home. But when she sees the Yukamobile, she gets Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

(in other words, she badly wants to drive it now :P)

Ummm... :boggled:

Also I forgot to say, Onboy, it's only just turned the 31st of May here. I've yet to release the real duo that'll mark the end of the public tunes from me until I return from my holiday. :D

Oh well, I'll give both a review today or tomorrow, but expect it tomorrow, cuz I'm gonna be sinking down a few bottle of wine today…Happy birthday to me (finally 14 Today) :D And as the final pair of tunes you'll publish, it better be good…

Onboy123
Oh well, I'll give both a review today or tomorrow, but expect it tomorrow, cuz I'm gonna be sinking down a few bottle of wine today...Happy birthday to me (finally 14 Today) :D And as the final pair of tunes you'll publish, it better be good...

Oh happy birthday then! :P They'll be good, don't worry. ;)

...cuz I'm gonna be sinking down a few bottle of wine todayÂ…Happy birthday to me (finally 14 Today)...

14 and Alcohol? Perhaps I'm just overreacting...I think 14 is a bit early, but that's for you to judge.

Anyways, Roj
Is PSN back up in Europe yet? My Request requires that you borrow the car via car sharing, and that's impossible if PSN isn't up where you're at!:nervous:

Or perhaps the Pagani Zonda R isn't a paticulary good platform for tuning...

machate-man
14 and Alcohol?

Is PSN back up in Europe yet?

I've heard about 14 year olds going to house parties and getting royally drunk in our countries. And that means actual beer. Whole bottles of them. Multiple times. :ill:

And PSN was up in Europe years ago. Well it's been back up for 2 weeks+ now.

Yukamobile review will be coming soon-ish today.

Roj, it seems that we need to have a little '08 Civic battle. :) Mine's very similar (no turbo!), but I have a couple of extra ponies on you, and would make for a very nice race. đź‘Ť

RKM vs MFT vs Mafia_boy= WW3 in GT5 :D I'd pay good money to see that happen! Do it, just make it happen!

Last edited:
RKM vs MFT vs GME = WW3 in GT5 :D I'd pay good money to see that happen! Do it, just make it happen!

Fixed for you Onboy so that my garage is represented, not just my name. đź‘Ť

Look in GT4 section for my old garage or click on my signature....and the GT5 edition will be coming soon. ;)

Thanks, GTP new boy here, have no clue about any other tuners other than those that are around for GT5…
And Roj, wake up/get on already!!! It's damn near 1 pm over there and you ain't up?! I thought you didn't have college anymore!! C'mon you slacker, post the 'final tunes' (or my happy birthday tunes, as I think of it :D) now! Now Now Now Now Now :D!!! And that's enough spam from me, no reviews today, no time…
Just a quick guess though, the two cars released will be a Celica rally car and another one…perhaps the bread van *crosses fingers*

Anyways, Roj
Is PSN back up in Europe yet? My Request requires that you borrow the car via car sharing, and that's impossible if PSN isn't up where you're at!:nervous:
It's fine, I have a spare Zonda R in my garage so if I cant access yours, I have my own to tinker with. Just you may have to fiddle with the gearing if it turns out mine has more/less power than yours.
Roj, it seems that we need to have a little '08 Civic battle. :) Mine's very similar (no turbo!), but I have a couple of extra ponies on you, and would make for a very nice race. đź‘Ť
I has an '08 civic too, using slightly modified setup of my 'teggy.. :mischievous:
Oooooh!! :D:D:D I can smell an old school tuner battle. :mischievous:
Well if you insist. :P My driving wont be up to par with you two but then that'll show how good the tune is when you cant shake me. :lol:
Fixed for you Onboy so that my garage is represented, not just my name. đź‘Ť

Look in GT4 section for my old garage or click on my signature....and the GT5 edition will be coming soon. ;)
You've been "coming soon" for yonks now. :P
Thanks, GTP new boy here, have no clue about any other tuners other than those that are around for GT5Â…
And Roj, wake up/get on already!!! It's damn near 1 pm over there and you ain't up?! I thought you didn't have college anymore!! C'mon you slacker, post the 'final tunes' (or my happy birthday tunes, as I think of it :D) now! Now Now Now Now Now :D!!! And that's enough spam from me, no reviews today, no timeÂ…
Just a quick guess though, the two cars released will be a Celica rally car and another oneÂ…perhaps the bread van *crosses fingers*

I went to bed at 4am. I usually sleep for 8 hours so I'm hardly slacking at all. ;) And besides, I dont have college, so I dont have to wake up early! :P

You have one right and one wrong.

All good dude. I was the same when I started tuning in GT4, not knowing who the really good tuners from GT3 were, but quite a lot of them disappeared from the radar. I'm the only one from the GT4 squad that hasn't launched a garage yet because I had a bigger plan for GME this time around and thankfully it's all coming to fruition. :)

Believe me, the other guys (MFT, RKM, LDP) are all awaiting what I have to bring to the table, and the constant testing I'm doing to have the best of the best keeps holding me back from launching the garage, and my fellow monkeys are getting pissed at me for holding back. :scared: But until I am satisfied, I will continue to research and develop the other cars (grand total of over 50 cars for launch!! :eek: ).

Actually, screw it........I'm off to launch the thread, no more holding back. Only an introduction for now, but you'll see what's coming up. :mischievous:

8 hours?! I only sleep for like 5-6 on normal days…got to wake up at 6am -.-

And I know which I got right (the Celica), but what's the other one?!!?!?!Any hints at all?

Back