RM Colors Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkel1966
  • 4 comments
  • 866 views
Messages
108
Messages
mkell1966
Can you paint your RM cars with any color you have on your paint list and still retain the decals on it or it is only one scheme you get when you race modify it?
 
Yes, you can paint all RM cars any colour you like and they will retain the decals.
 
Yes, you can paint it whatever you want and retain the decals. However, do not paint the Camaro LM Race Car. It comes two-tone, but allows you to paint it. I figured it would change the two-tone colors. However, it just painted the entire car that color and doesn't look as cool
 
I like using the paint chip I acquired from buying the car to begin with, the way PD should have done it to begin with, I dont understand why every time I RM a brand new car it has to come out stark white....why cant it be the color it was bought as...but hey...PD...
 
Back