RM (Race Modded Cars)- Blue & Red Championship (8 -Spaces Left)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sibbystiggy
  • 584 comments
  • 43,494 views

Which Bonus point system is most suited to this Championship if any?

  • Just 1 points for Pole position

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Just 1 point for whoever sets the fastest lap time in a race

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of the above

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None of the above

    Votes: 4 50.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
G91V
By personal motives, I won't be at the next event. My car was going to be the old Camaro RM

Ok man :(
We're loosing Alot of people now, oh well
 
Waitwaitwait!!!!!

I'll be fine for the next race!!!
:)
 
G91V
Waitwaitwait!!!!!

I'll be fine for the next race!!!
:)

Lol, cool man, looking forward to racing you
 
I'll be driving to work, leaving for a long lunch during the race period, then driving back to work, lol. As long as we're prompt I'll be there.

Now, can I trick anyone into revealing what car they'll be using for SSR5?
 
eDirtyTati
I'll be driving to work, leaving for a long lunch during the race period, then driving back to work, lol. As long as we're prompt I'll be there.

Now, can I trick anyone into revealing what car they'll be using for SSR5?

I did :scared:
 
Who want to Practice today with me at ssr5
 
Alan2134
Who want to Practice today with me at ssr5

Alan isn't willing to hide anything ;-)
I will be on tonight at race time for some testing, I may have to change the number of laps if I find that races will surpass the 1hr event limit
 
Alan isn't willing to hide anything ;-)
I will be on tonight at race time for some testing, I may have to change the number of laps if I find that races will surpass the 1hr event limit

The fastest cars here should be able to do 1:22-1:24's here, or at least that's my estimate.
 
adam46
The fastest cars here should be able to do 1:22-1:24's here, or at least that's my estimate.

In that case 7 lap races should go well
 
I be on around 4:30pm EST
 
sorry I couldn't make it today cus of my foot injury, I had to go to see my doctor :sick:

I'm sorry about your foot injury
You be able to make the race tomorrow
 
I do 1:30.XXX-1:32.XXX
 
Last edited:
Are we using abs or not?

Nevermind I found it where it says yes.
 
Alan2134
I'm sorry about your foot injury
You be able to make the race tomorrow

Yhyh, ive had it for a month now, its not going away so im getting xray done today
 
Yhyh, ive had it for a month now, its not going away so im getting xray done today

Your choose postpone it next week or race today
 
Alan2134
Your choose postpone it next week or race today

It will be today, il be back home before it starts
 
Stigggg I'm in tonight what time?
 
And also i thought my dodge was being cross off for round 1? Cause i planned lotus for tonight...
 
mrbrendon999
Stigggg I'm in tonight what time?

It starts at 9pm, lounge opens 30mins early

And yh, sry I wrote it down wrong and forgot to change, updated now, btw you were given points depending on class D, now F :)
 
It starts at 9pm, lounge opens 30mins early

And yh, sry I wrote it down wrong and forgot to change, updated now, btw you were given points depending on class D, now F :)

Thanks mate :) ill see you on the track!
 
Lounge about to open
 
My neighbor (who owns the wi-fi: we pay it together)has come at 9 pm and has said she had got her internet disconnected by now.






🤬 🤬
This is the troll action of the YEAR
NOW I'M 🤬 UP
 
Great racing tonight guys, sorry for total domination :c but it was fun, you all defend well, there was no way past punisher or dirty on track!
 
I am a complete idiot. Had to be at work at 3. Half an hour later than I thought. I missed the last race for no reason.

Fun racing tonight. Sorry for accidents I caused. Sounds like we all had a few incidents. Hard to keep it clean when you've got all sorts of cars on track with different performance levels.
 
I am a complete idiot. Had to be at work at 3. Half an hour later than I thought. I missed the last race for no reason.

Fun racing tonight. Sorry for accidents I caused. Sounds like we all had a few incidents. Hard to keep it clean when you've got all sorts of cars on track with different performance levels.

You didn't hit me! And congratulations on pole race one! Well earned!!!
 
Good racing everyone. Hands down to Brenndon, ur car was tuned to the balls!! And Phil gave me some edge of my seat racing. Tati thx a bunch for suggesting the lotus, and making it to the race. I think she did complete the 3rd race, but it was a race back to work!! Lol
 
Back