RM (Race Modded Cars)- Blue & Red Championship (8 -Spaces Left)

Which Bonus point system is most suited to this Championship if any?

• Just 1 points for Pole position

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Just 1 point for whoever sets the fastest lap time in a race

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of the above

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
swiftsmith
Wednesday at 12:30 PM PST yes.

I don't think Optimusbiffus or rst220 can do after 8, can u do 1hr earlier on Wednesday? 11.30am

Does anyone else have a difficulty with Wednesday?

I don't think Optimusbiffus or rst220 can do after 8, can u do 1hr earlier on Wednesday? 11.30am

Does anyone else have a difficulty with Wednesday?

No. Perfect time for me is any time after 18:00 h GMT+1

Well I get out at 11:30 AM PST. So 12:30 PM PST would be perfect. If we are doing qualifying & such on race day opening room at 11:30 AM PST is perfect I will just start at back of pack.

Im new to this. I mean not racing, just how do I sign up for this event. Thx in advance.

Punishir
Im new to this. I mean not racing, just how do I sign up for this event. Thx in advance.

Welcome to my championship
Plz choose between blue or red (car list) to join,
At the time of race, join my lounge where the races will be held, I will send you a friend request once you're signed up on here 👍

I might not be able to race, bcuz I work during the day. I can only doany thing after pm 5:00 est. all the way to 5:00 am est..let me know. And I cant see car list im on my phone. I guess ill go blue, and ill team up with anyone, just wanna race clean and have fun!! Thx

Punishir
I might not be able to race, bcuz I work during the day. I can only doany thing after pm 5:00 est. all the way to 5:00 am est..let me know. And I cant see car list im on my phone. I guess ill go blue, and ill team up with anyone, just wanna race clean and have fun!! Thx

See it on your browser. You'll see the entire list well. And if you still can't see it, I'll post here.

-Race event start times

UTC: 6:30pm

BST +1hr: 8:30pm
PST -8hrs: 11:30am
EST -5hrs: 1:00am
Valencia +1/2hrs: 7:30pm/8:30pm (not too sure about hrs)

does anyone have any problems with this time? or if I've made any mistake converting, plz let me know, thanx :)

Races will start as of the following Wednesday, unless if there are alot of problems with the time schedule

I'm not sure its possible 5:00pm EST fits everyone else, I'm really sorry :(

According to the time zones im est.. Looks like I can make it. It will be 1:00am where I live.

-Race event start times

UTC: 6:30pm

BST +1hr: 8:30pm
PST -8hrs: 11:30am
EST -5hrs: 1:00am
Valencia +1/2hrs: 7:30pm/8:30pm (not too sure about hrs)

does anyone have any problems with this time? or if I've made any mistake converting, plz let me know, thanx :)

Great!!!:drool:

There's a problem. If Punishir joins whatever team, this team will get definitely more points. What do we do?

Edit: Add Punishir to the list

Last edited:
There's a problem. If Punishir joins whatever team, this team will get definitely more points. What do we do?

Edit: Add Punishir to the list

well it's not for definite, theres not much that can be done if theres a odd number of people however, it may mean that Tim may drop out so I'll get 1 of the other guys to jump over to red from blue

Can you make qualifying longer so I have time to make it home?

how much longer?
that can be difficult because some poeple in the BST zone have to get to work the next day :S

I can't make qualifying longer but I can tweak the time that I've posted, I can delay by 30mins max, or we could look at a earlier time before you go out?

bring the time back by 2hrs?

sibbystiggy
how much longer?
that can be difficult because some poeple in the BST zone have to get to work the next day :S

I can't make qualifying longer but I can tweak the time that I've posted, I can delay by 30mins max, or we could look at a earlier time before you go out?

bring the time back by 2hrs?

No 30 Minutes is perfect.

No 30 Minutes is perfect.

Ok so an updated time would be:

UTC: 7:00pm

BST +1hr: 9:00pm
PST -8hrs: 12:00am
EST -5hrs: 2:00pm
Valencia +1hr: 9:00pm

at this time qualifying will start and will last 10mins after which Race 1 & 2 will follow

Back