RM (Race Modded Cars)- Blue & Red Championship (8 -Spaces Left)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sibbystiggy
  • 584 comments
  • 43,340 views

Which Bonus point system is most suited to this Championship if any?

  • Just 1 points for Pole position

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Just 1 point for whoever sets the fastest lap time in a race

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of the above

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None of the above

    Votes: 4 50.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .


Black boxes- Can't do
blank spaces- Able to do
Grey- I am unclear

Key:-
BST +1hr to UTC
PST -8hrs from UTC
EST -5hrs from UTC
 
Last edited:
As we will not be doing races on Saturdays, we will have our 1st race this Wednesday,

so get your cars ready for Deep Forest Guys! 👍
 
Alan2134, GSG_91_F1, smith1001, punishir250r, eDirtyTati, duke_adam46, & mrbrendon999

Can you all make it at:

9pm-10.30pm UTC
10pm-11.30pm BST
4pm-5.30pm EST
1pm-2.30pm PST

?????
riddler1.gif
 
Last edited:
Pacific is UTC/GMT -7. ;) That being said, 2pm my time works on Wednesday. See you then.
 
Pacific is UTC/GMT -7. ;) That being said, 2pm my time works on Wednesday. See you then.

is it? :o

according to time&date.com its -8hrs
 
Technically, yes. Pacific Standard Time is. In the summer we're on Pacific Daylight Time, which is one hour ahead.
 
With this time its become pst & est friendly, & only works for people in bst zone who are willing to stay up close to midnight
so guys, don't let me down on wednesdays ;)
 
Last edited:
The time works for me. First race tomorrow?
 
swiftsmith
The time works for me. First race tomorrow?

Yep :-P
That takes out 1,2 people out of the championship, but I won't know until they confirm it
 
If 10:00 bst means 11:00 in valencia, I might participate depending on my mother :scared:
And only if my PS3 is online cause my wifi doesn't work well on ny bedroom

Edit: If valencia time is 10 PM, my possibilities are higher
 
Last edited:
Im good for it.
 
G91V
If 10:00 bst means 11:00 in valencia, I might participate depending on my mother :scared:
And only if my PS3 is online cause my wifi doesn't work well on ny bedroom

Edit: If valencia time is 10 PM, my possibilities are higher

Valenia is gmt/UTC +1hr, same as bst so it's at 10pm for you, but I will double check for you
 
Punishir
Im good for it.

Nice I was worried that it might be an hr too early for you so that's great! See you on tomorrow for event 1 deep forest,

Btw will you be teaming up with anyone? Or going independent
 
Tim is no longer going to be in the championship, the time doesn't suit him,
That's 1 person down so far :-(
 


Black boxes- Can't do
blank spaces- Able to do
Grey- I am unclear

Key:-
BST +1hr to UTC
PST -12hrs from UTC
EST -5hrs from UTC

Perfect for me so long as we start on the dot because Thursdays are my most important college days atm don't wanna sleep late :)
 
mrbrendon999
Perfect for me so long as we start on the dot because Thursdays are my most important college days atm don't wanna sleep late :)

Ok, with my dnf rule, people who atleast attend but don't make it into the race won't be too disappointed
 
Ok, with my dnf rule, people who atleast attend but don't make it into the race won't be too disappointed

K mate by the way got a 1:41 out of the golf at fuji XDXDXD
 
mrbrendon999
K mate by the way got a 1:41 out of the golf at fuji XDXDXD

Nice 1 man, that seems seriously quick, but remember to use it on the right track, you will only get to use it in 1 event/3 races
 
Nice 1 man, that seems seriously quick, but remember to use it on the right track, you will only get to use it in 1 event/3 races

Already got my season planned do not worrie
 
mrbrendon999
Already got my season planned do not worrie

Good idea, I'm gonna do the same
 
mrbrendon999
Kool man btw hurry no one on ps I'm bored xD

I have to attend a meeting in a bit, il come online after that
 
punishir250r & eDirtyTati team up for: Team Voodoo Racing?
 
I'm down for a teammate.
 
eDirtyTati
I'm down for a teammate.

Cool, just waiting for Punishir to accept :-)

So far there are 7 people who are happy to attend tomorrow, waiting for a few replies
 
Hey Stig, please put the racing days on your 1st post schedule 👍
 
Im down for Team Voodoo.
 
G91V
Hey Stig, please put the racing days on your 1st post schedule 👍

Will do, not been able to update cus I've been using my phone lol,
 
Back