Road Atlanta is Coming to Gran Turismo 7 in November 24 Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex511
  • 245 comments
  • 39,977 views
I have done every cafe book, I'm maximum collector and i do not have the Road Atlanta in my world circuits??
Did you manage to find Road Atlanta? A wee update would be nice!
 
This is a good point! I remember a post months ago where someone couldn’t find LeMans because it wasn’t what under the name they expected
Because Le Mans is the event, the circuit is called La Sarthe
 
Because Le Mans is the event, the circuit is called La Sarthe
Not in GT7 it's not.

It's called "24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit" in GT7 - though it still has the GT4-and-on "Circuit de la Sarthe" logo.
 
Road Atlanta opened for me at Collector Level 20, as did Watkins Glen at 17. I just started GT7 on Black Friday.
 
I remember watching these races. I’d say this is Gran Turismo 2 before Gran Turismo was out, right here. Check the NFS 2 plug at the beginning of the race. :lol:


Sad to ask, can you imagine if we had GT7 as a rebooted GT2? So many of these cars, I mean, not the Achieva, but still, we could make this grid right now. We’d have the Camar/Firebird, Mustangs, Del Sol, 240SX/S14, FD, etc. Amazing.
 
Did a 15 minute GT4 replica race at Midnight conditions in the Gr.4 Supra. Looking at the instruments, the clock read 1:21 am at 16.1 degrees celcius. Dropped to 16.0 ar 3:37 am. At 6:43 am the temp was 16.4 and dawn conditions were happening. 7:30 am sky is brightening and temp is risen to 16.7. I cross the finish line at 8:58 am with temp at 17.8. Pretty cool.

Wonder when PD modelled the circuit.
IMG_3873.jpeg


In March, Daylight is 7:26 am to 7:57 pm.
In November, Daylight is 7:23 am to 5:28 pm.

Anyone check if these times and temps in the game change during the summer?
 
Back