Road Atlanta.

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 30 comments
United States
Marietta, GA
Dagger31198
Would love to have this, being from Georgia myself.

Moderator Note: The following content is from user @carfanatic45, merged with this post to provide a more accurate vote count.

I have gone to this circuit for the ALMS race for the past 5 years. It needs to be in the game.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to do a double post, but I'm amazed at how many likes this got so quickly! Keep it up guys! Maybe PD will catch on! Go stand outside their doors and chant it if you can (Don't really, that would be rude).

40 likes! I wonder if Polyphony digital will take notice on any of these posts...

Last edited:
Road Atlanta is a true Gran turismo kind of track. Let me explain this: it's surprising and hard at first but once you know it it gets stupidly easy! Also, Road Atlanta has one of the most stupid short versions I've ever seen in a track since making the backstraight so short eliminates the chance to do a proper overtake!

Road Atlanta is a true Gran turismo kind of track. Let me explain this: it's surprising and hard at first but once you know it it gets stupidly easy! Also, Road Atlanta has one of the most stupid short versions I've ever seen in a track since making the backstraight so short eliminates the chance to do a proper overtake!
I overtake on the straight all the time in forza, no problems with it. Not sure if it's the short version though.

I overtake on the straight all the time in forza, no problems with it. Not sure if it's the short version though.
That's weird. The 1st turn doesn't need much braking at all, overtaking there is quite hard unless you're really overpowered or the rest of drivers SUCK

I want this too.
This track was the first race track I've ever been to in person and it's where I watched the 2011 PEtit Le Mans :)
was one of the best and worse saturdays of my life. Worst part was when I had to sleep in the car in 40 degree weather with a small blanket hahaha. it was horrible night

Road Atlanta and Sebring are the only racetracks I've had the pleasure of turning laps around, despite the fact I live an hour south of Daytona. I hope both of these tracks make it in to the series on day (soon). I'll never forget the first time coming down Turn 12 at RA -- downhill,right, off-camber[\B][\U] , and being scared silly because the fool in front of me jammed on his brakes. Off-camber corners are spooky corners.

Last edited:
Looks nice, I'll add a like!
Road-Atlanta-Aerial.jpg
Thanks for the like and map!

That's weird. The 1st turn doesn't need much braking at all, overtaking there is quite hard unless you're really overpowered or the rest of drivers SUCK
I was in a fairly equal car to the others. It really just requires everyone to be racing fairly clean from my experience. Anytime I get a dirty A.I or player, I can't make a pass there.

Ten years back you had a Le Mans game from Atari. Road Atlanta was part of that game. Nice circuit. Should be on the game

Atari Lemans24h.jpg

although this looks like someone put monza in a shredder, photocopied part, put it in the wash and glued it back together carelessly, but I like Monza so I will give a like

although this looks like someone put monza in a shredder, photocopied part, put it in the wash and glued it back together carelessly, but I like Monza so I will give a like
:lol: ATL is absolutely nothing like Monza at all. Monza is flat as a pancake compared to Road Atlanta.

Edit:

Last edited:
Road Atlanta is hands-down my favorite track that Forza has but GT doesn't. Would love to see it added to the series.

Road Atlanta, Road America, Watkins Glen, Sebring,... gran turismo could use some of this great US motorsport tracks in the game! Road Atlanta has my vote.

Last edited:
Back