ROC - FC Edition: Round 4 Specifics (FINISHED)

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 34 comments
Congratulations to Zedux... He killed me. Should be an incredible final race... Looks like HM66 we get the Bronze Medal match... Same track and car combination or different?

Cheers,
Host_Killer

well thanks Killer for the race! Interesting enough I never had a really deep learning on the 250 LM although I raced it a couple of times against 666 and Energ and mixing it with Supercar Challenge isn't that good as the experience is pretty much different. So I was finding some very interesting things while we race and was getting faster every single lap! it was a fun race:cheers:

well thanks Killer for the race! Interesting enough I never had a really deep learning on the 250 LM although I raced it a couple of times against
Code:
666 and Energ
and mixing it with Supercar Challenge isn't that good as the experience is pretty much different. So I was finding some very interesting things while we race and was getting faster every single lap! it was a fun race:cheers:

hi zedux
maby i should change my name in fc.maby i make a car with devil design:dopey::dopey:
congratulations with the win against host_killer.

to host_killer
i think we run with the new combo for 3th place.same as zedux and piotr
race for the finale.

Congratulations Piotr and Zedux, well done with your races! mhm66 and Host Killer, you guys are among FC finest, no shame in losing to those two "aliens"! :D

I just returned home from a weekend away, I will soon post all details for Round 5. 👍

Back