What would you guys say is the best genre of rock to listen to while playing GT5? I would think Punk and maybe a little Metal for fast paced driving at the limit. Any opinions?
Well, I would say that Rock (coming from a Rockhead/Metalhead) is only good for driving fast.
I would prefer some newer Hardcore Punk, some more aggressive and faster Metal for driving.
For cruising I'd prefer some House, Electro (House) - Stuff.
Yeah i was thinking some hardcore might be good to drive to. I have alot of Punk i could use which always makes me feel like doing things fast so i'll try racing to that.
I usually listen to a mix of music. However, whenever I'm on SSR7 or a Toscana-based touge course, it's usually trance or "Dogfight" by m.o.v.e. My rock playlist is mostly made of modern stuff, e.g. Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, and 30 Seconds To Mars' more up-tempo stuff.
When it comes to racing and drifting in GT5, you can't go wrong with older Offspring songs
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taspcBxs48Q">YouTube Link</a>