ROFL Bruce Ree Poopra(Supra) vs Stroker Shelby Cobra 56k die!

  • Thread starter Thread starter I6-4-eva
  • 19 comments
  • 1,501 views
Messages
970
United States
Nor. California
http://www.prolexperformance.com/mike/supra/BESVBMYFRIEND.mpg
HAHA best supra video I've seen.
xxrotflmao.gif
 
Slow dl speeds. Downloading right now.
 
sUn
Meh, didn't like it.

Oh come on not even the part at the end when the japanese wrestling girl dies. nya hah hah!:dunce:
 
it was okay. not that cool. there's another video of supra 1000+hp one. man, that one owns all. vroommm~
 
I6-4-eva
Oh come on not even the part at the end when the japanese wrestling girl dies. nya hah hah!:dunce:

yeah, that was kinda scary :scared:
reminds me of battle royale :sly:
 
yeah, that was kinda scary
reminds me of battle royale

ahaha it was fake y'know! she didnt die everyone!

man if i had the $$$ i'd buy the Bruce Ree Poopra because I think it's for sale. 748hp at the wheels w/oem stock cams, heads, intake manifold, 113k mile bottom end and the dood lives in California not far from me.
 
how long is it? mine cut out at 1:13 just after it showed the pic of the cobra.

guess i have to redownload.
 
Omnis
how long is it? mine cut out at 1:13 just after it showed the pic of the cobra.

guess i have to redownload.

about 3 minutes.
 
How much horsepower does that supra packs?700 +?thats my bet
 
Cang "Bruce Lee" Ly is a ****ing baller. So is the whole 'SVB' crew!👍

SVB ZeSharky's house with his 911, Bruce's Supra, and someone's Ferrari, parked out front:
11746svbhouse-med.JPG
 
wow. cool vid. that bruce lee clip at the beginning is very addicting..............like water.....


umm....anyways...thats a nice lifestyle. lol. anyone know their jobs?
 
Omnis
umm....anyways...thats a nice lifestyle. lol. anyone know their jobs?

From numerous rumors I've heard they're CEO's of Fortune 500 companies. I think it's just rumors, though.

You wouldn't know it if you ever talked to them online, though. They're always acting like jackasses. They tell people they're 15/16 and there Dad's bought them their cars, they talk like they know almost no English sometimes, calling themselves FOB's(Fresh Off the Boat), etc. Overall though they're a great group of guys who are just out to drive extremely badass cars, and have fun!
 
Josh
From numerous rumors I've heard they're CEO's of Fortune 500 companies. I think it's just rumors, though.

You wouldn't know it if you ever talked to them online, though. They're always acting like jackasses. They tell people they're 15/16 and there Dad's bought them their cars, they talk like they know almost no English sometimes, calling themselves FOB's(Fresh Off the Boat), etc. Overall though they're a great group of guys who are just out to drive extremely badass cars, and have fun!

Well, they got the badass cars. lol

I like that Supra.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Well, they got the badass cars. lol

I like that Supra.


yeah, cuz it has some pimped out rims y0!

...not sure if he has a stroker or not, but theres this guy around here with a BAD cobra.
 
nice....... nice. nice. lol.. it's like 2f2f
 
Oh my god. I just fell in love with the Supra all over again. The SOUND of that thing is insane!! :boggled:
 
Back