Rohrl-fan's Garage - 2.0

• Thread starter Rohrl-fan
  • 34 comments
Hello to all! I'm quite new to ForzaPlanet, but I used to visit the GTPlanet forum quite often a couple of years ago. I just love the photo modes we get in racing games these days. I used to put hours and hours into GT4 to get my shots exactly right and these days it's more or less the same with Forza.

In this gallerie I would like to share my favorite shots with you guys. I hope you'll like my work!

And here is my first post... A couple of shots from the old Merc 300SL.

300SL_Sed_2.jpg

300SL_Sed_1.jpg

300SL_Sed_4.jpg

300SL_Sed_5.jpg

This is a nice, big start. I like the use of the wideangle, but some of it seems like to much, for example the first shot of the Continental . Great start though 👍

This is a nice, big start. I like the use of the wideangle, but some of it seems like to much, for example the first shot of the Continental . Great start though 👍

Thanks for the advice & the compliment! :bowdown: Have to say though, I really love those over-the-top wide angle shots. I do other stuff as well, but wide angle makes the shot a lot more dynamic imo.

Thanks for the advice & the compliment! :bowdown: Have to say though, I really love those over-the-top wide angle shots. I do other stuff as well, but wide angle makes the shot a lot more dynamic imo.

I know exactly what you mean, i love using it to but i have a hard time finding a good angle sometimes :(. The reason i brought up the Continental was because it looks odd not being able to see the windshield/roof.

I know exactly what you mean, i love using it to but i have a hard time finding a good angle sometimes :(. The reason i brought up the Continental was because it looks odd not being able to see the windshield/roof.

I think that just makes it more menacing.

Welcome Rohrl-fan, good to see new faces 👍

I think ImaRobot said it well, nice and big start to your gallery. The 300sl shots being my favourites. You do the wide angle shots very nicely but i think there is abit too many of them lol.

Keep it up and hope to see more :)👍

Thanks for the compliment & the advice. :cheers: I really like the wide angle effect in Forza, but I admit it may have been a bit much this time... I'll try to post some other shots as well...

The second shot of the 787b seems really out of focus. Favorite has to be the first shot though.

Back